Selena Gomez

Rushed to Hospital

6/10/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez was rushed to the hospital last night, just after she appeared on "The Tonight Show" -- TMZ has learned.

Selena Gomez Hospitalized
Sources tell us ... Gomez was feeling horrible during and after the show, complaining of nausea and a severe headache.

She was taken to a Los Angeles area hospital and is still there, undergoing tests.

We're told the exact cause of her illness is not yet known.

UPDATE: Selena just canceled her performance tonight at Santa Monica Place, an outdoor mall in L.A.

tmz-top-comments

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

I'm thinking this is a publicity stunt; think about it: a weekend full of over-the-top PDA with Bieber in Hawaii, now she's suddenly hospitalized for an undisclosed illness? She's not pregnant--that's just what they want us to think, or at least speculate about.

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

tmz-top-comments
Phil Phil

"Baby... baby...baby......"

beachkid beachkid

OMG! She may be pregnant.

Howie Howie

Poor girl has been Biebered.

Craig Craig

Oh Lord please tell me there's not a Bieber baby on the way...

Lisa Lisa

I think she gort sick from having to sit and talk to Jay Leno...I know he makes me want to throw up

NightOwl NightOwl

I hope she's preggers, I need the entertainment.

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

beachkid

OMG! She may be pregnant.

Danie727

Could be stress and lack of sleep. I get the same symptoms when Im under a lot of stress and havent been sleeping or eating right.

VP

I love how the majority of commenters swears she's pregnant because it can't possibly be anything else based on those two symptoms. There are other things that can be causing her to feel sick people not just pregnancy. Jeeze!

FlamingoNut

Sounds like her first migraine.

Sparrowhawk

Oh no, its the Anti-Christ coming into this world. Were all going to die.

Rebecca

I have said it from the beginning of the Hawaii trip, I cannot wait for the MTV Teen Mom: Justin and Selena Special! It's going to be dramatic!

Captain Obvious

Not to self "When your nausea and have severe headache your automatically pregnant" Thank You citizens of TMZ I'll share this scientific breakthrough to the rest of the world!

M

She's knocked up ... the Hawaii vacation did her lol

Captain Obvious

Note obvious error there.

Abraham Lincoln

Sounds like Bieber Fever. Just give her some cowbell and she'll be up and running in no time.

rico

she probably came to her senses and realized she was really dating bieber and got sick to her stomach....

Howie

Poor girl has been Biebered.

THIN LIZZY

JB shot a mean load in her. She coul;dn't take it.

Jake

you guys do realize in most areas the age of consent is between 16-18? Seeing as she is not his boss, or in a position of authority over her, she most likely in the clear being within 3 years of him, it would only be a misdemeanor in California as age of consent is 18 in California. But you gotta prove where and when.

Howie

Sparrowhawk 6 minutes ago

Oh no, its the Anti-Christ coming into this world. Were all going to die.
----------------------------------------------------------

Funny but it cannot be the Anti-Christ. There is no Anti-Christ in the Koran which as you know is the Final and Complete and Unalterable Word of God, you can call Him Allah for short.