« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian on Lockett: "It's Embarrassing for Him"

6/11/2011 9:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian finally spoke aloud on the alleged Bret Lockett affair story as she exited her lunchspot Carousel ... saying she was embarrassed for him and that she has never spoken him "a day in her life."

0611_kim_kardashian_video_tmz
What more is there to say?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mokie

Of course she is not telling the truth. She will lie when it serves her agenda, she will cheat if it serves her agenda. She lies to save herself, he tells the truth to save a bro. She won't sue because the truth is a defense...this guy has no reason to lie, she does, it's just that simple.

onlyinPA

If the story is clearly fake, why is she making such a big stink? Tabloids have fake stories every day.

Make it stop

LMAO!!! Of course its embarrassing for him. Imagine having to ADMIT that you did THAT. She's so full of herself and s**t. Kim you should be embarrassed for yourself!!!

SomePoster

What an idiot, this guy couldn't keep his story straight for 2 interviews in a row. first implies he had contact with her and met her face to face then admits he has never physically met her, Idiot, find some other way to get your name out there, apparently skill in your sport wasn't an option.. whats his name again? moron

kat

I think it is true even rob calls her a whore in the new season love to see this play out in court i bet they pay him off to go away

renae

Kim has lied before to cover up embarassaing situations ( remember she said there was no sex tape that existed and then .....ding ding, a sex tape existed!) She even stated on her show she lies for a variety of reasons, just because.

I still don't know if I believe her allegations of abuse about her first husband in her divorce proceedings. Her father was a lawyer, she could have included that to force her ex to quickly divorce, IDK.

That ring...another blogsite showed a picture of her from a year or so ago (when she was supposed to be getting engaged to Reggie Bush)with a ring on that looks identical to the "engagement ring" she is currently wearing ( that particular blog misrepresents and makes stuff up all the time though). That being said it doesn't mean she is lying about this, he could easily be lying even though it seems stupid to lie about this. He will look like a complete idiot if he's making it up, even if he isn't lying he still looks a bit bitter. Why he wouldn't answer some of the basic questions TMZ asked is beyond strange.

Don't know anything about this guy but until he's proven wrong, I don't know if I should believe anything that comes out of Kim's mouth. To save face, she tends to make the other person look bad and she is the victim, how many times does one person get "violated" by others? She has lied about minor things, why not major things? I guess we will find out who is lying!

renae

one more thing, I saw the interview, he said that he was seeing her at the same time as the other guy? If it wasn't after the engagment then that means Kim was just seeing two guys at one time, which isn't a crime.

He said he got upset when she denied even knowing him, that's what set this whole thing off. Now that she has said she never has met or spoken to the guy, she can't back off the statement. How stupid would she look if she said now that maybe she had met/dated/talked to him. She can't afford to back down now.

Sociopaths are Sad

Kim set this all up for sympathy. She needs some sympathy because everyone thinks she is a wh0re (which she is). So she told this guy to make up a story that could EASILY be dis-proven and have everyone feel sorry for her.

Seems to be working. Bet Kim or her "people" paid him off to lie just to generate sympathy for Kim. Just like Kim "accidentally" had her sex tape leak out and "didn't really want it released". Kim already played the sex card, now she is playing the victim card, next is the marriage card. She's doing this to rehab her slutty image which initially got her noticed. Now she wants to distance herself from that same image. Typical Hollywood game-playing. Kim's playing y'all.

TheHOLETruth

I never SPOKE to him.. [but I never said I didn't text him-ha ha] and TMZ could you guys move on from that pick with the black chick and the stupid boobs... it only emphasizes what a low brow outfit you are

Sloane

she was far more generous that I would have been if someone were lying publicly about me to the extent he was about her

saying she was embarrassed for him was a polite thing to do

now that he's admitted he lied if I were her I'd still sue him for the stress he just caused her and maybe let the slander part of the suit go when he gives a full apology and it's on the front cover of the magazine

as for the magazine
she needs to sue them...big time

and she could divide the money between charity and scolarships for responsible young journalists

Marlena

Khole is one huge gal - looks more like drag queen when standing next to her sisters.

redlazy

Did anybody check this article for grammar and or spelling? What an embarrassment.

iraida

U ROCK KIM! I KNOW HE'S A LIAR. HE WAS HAVING A FANTASY OF U & THOUGHT IT REALLY HAPPEN HE MUST OF BEEN REALLY STONED. PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE U R JUST JEALOUS OF U & WISHED THEY WERE U.

Yep I said that

I can't stand this effing waste of space, just shut your mouth and eff off but thats impossible your mouth is like your legs you can't keep it shut

Jillian

FAKE.......fakest whore in the world.

Mother Kris was on Jay Leno last night and I had to go to the bathroom and throw-up.

I HATE this family with a passion.