D.J. Tanner -- The Return to 'Full House' House

6/13/2011 4:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Like it was 1987-1995 all over again -- "Full House" star Candace Cameron Bure returned to her roots today ... by visiting the house in San Fransisco that was featured on the show!

0613_dj_tanner
Cameron -- known to most as D.J. Tanner -- posted the pic on her Twitter along with a quote from the show's theme song, "Everywhere you look..."

The 35-year-old also tweeted, "It's the first time I've been here since we shot the opening credits."

0613_full_house

Everyone born before 1987 sing along now ... "What ever happened to predictability..."

Puckett

I always wanted to nail Kimmy Gibler. Sometimes Stephie, but never Deej...

lol, i know. That's so rude!

wow ew

Here's the song for the idiots who cant tell the full house theme song from family matters etc

MIDNIGHT TOKER

thats one show I never have seen,guess my life is a total failure

Josh

I'd like to trust my pole in between those tatas!

Josh

^^ I'd like to thrust my pole in between those delicious tatas.

Sarah

Candace was NOT out for attention. She posted it on her twitter account and TMZ happened to get a hold of it.....and I think it's neat that she got to go back after all these years. and all the rude comments about Candace are uncalled for.

VicVic

The milk man, the paper boy, evening T.V!!! i just used to lovee that show when i was a kid, and i live in Dominican Republic, now you know that show was popular

Lisaaa

I miss that show! Watched it growing up. Miss those old days.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

there is no way the house that the Tanners use is in that block...That is Alamo Square in San Francisco and those Victorians are called The Painted Ladies...The Tanner house was in The Avenues...if you notice that the Tanner house has a flat roof on it...The painted ladies of san francisco all have pointed roofs.....these homes are just used in the opening credits!

en Todo Momento!!

uhhh,..and how do you say: "nice balding garden" in another language???

Anonymous

I was born in 67 and I remember Candace Cameron her TV show Full House. I still need to have with Candace Cameron Bure while Candcane Cameron Bure and I'll both totally in the nude on purpose in private only with Candace Cameron Bure's permission. To see Candace Cameron Bure totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Candace Cameron Bure. And someday Candace Cameron Bure and I'll meet each other on purpose.

jesseka

Y'all are idiots. She even tweeted that she hadn't been there since "they shot the opening credits." Stop trying to feel smart by combating that the show was shot in any of these houses, because no one ever said it was.

Randi

Why do people assume that the show was only watched by people born BEFORE 1987? Its on reruns CONSTANTLY!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3