Ex-'CSI' Star Arrested -- Ecstasy Possession

6/13/2011 1:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "CSI" star Gary Dourdan was arrested this morning in Los Angeles after cops claim the actor was in possession of  "a few pills" of the drug ecstasy ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

0613_gary_dourdan_ex

We're told officers responded to an accident scene around 3:30 AM -- after someone reported that Gary crashed his vehicle into two parked cars.

During the investigation, cops found "a few pills" of ecstasy -- and arrested the actor on a drug possession charge.

Dourdan was taken to a nearby station -- where he was booked and bail was set at $10,000.

After spending several hours in custody, Dourdan was released just after 12:00 PM.

It's not the first time Dourdan has been arrested for drugs -- back in 2008, Gary pled guilty to possession of cocaine and ecstasy after an incident in Palm Springs.

Aunt Ann

blake;
on one hand "truck driver" (aka ecstasy) has been illegal in the US since 1985. On the other hand, yes it does promote a feeling of love. In fact, there is a study from 2011 that supports your statement. The study on exclusively using ecstasy and NOTHING ELSE "showed no signs of cognitive impairment attributable to drug use: ecstasy use did not decrease mental ability."
My question is, when did you ONLY use Ecstasy at a party?

PRO US

blake 3 hours ago

You idiots on TMZ that comment here! Ecstasy is a beautiful drug that makes people feel love. It is not the destructive scary thing that the "war on drugs" idiots would have you think. I highly suggest you try it! Maybe then you can get the stick out of your stupid A$$es!
---------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I'm sure the families of all the people who died from overdoses of Ecstasy think it's a "beautiful drug".

Roast_Beef

DAMN! I loved Gary on CSI. Too bad, dude, get it together.
Making the news like this is low and cheap. Smarten the hell up and show us your good stuff!

runkbrooks

he's a loser, what else is there to say?

kingborg

Tammy 3 hours ago
I don't think there's anything wrong with POSSESSING ecstasy, or any other drug for that matter. Now, if you use it and get behind the wheel of a car or endanger another's life, that's another matter. However, if you just have it, use it in the privacy of your home or use it and get a driver, I'm fine it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

are you really that stupid?

Billy

I'm really sorry to see this happening to him, I really liked this actor and he's probably killing any chance he has of doing another show.

Sundae

So sad. I pray that you will see the need to get over your addiction. Be strong, be wise. Ask for real help, man.

karen

I hate to see this. We really enjoyed his acting on CSI. I hope he gets help.

Scientific

Damn dude, get rid of those pills before the po-po shows up...for a guy who was on CSI, he's not that smart!

pia

He is damaged goods! what a waste!

Matt

Ecstasy can causes holes in the brain and overheating. NOT kidding.

Matt

Cocaine can kill with a single bump,and cause brain damage and heart explosions.

punkrockportuguesa

He's still so sexy. And, yeah, the bad boy thing kind of adds to the 'mystique.'

Ronald RayGun

Didn't he beat the crap out of a TMZ photographer? I applaud him for that.

StevenB

I guess we know what he's been doing since being fired -- err, not having his contract renewed - from CSI becasue of his drugging.

Too bad. The man can actually act his face off when sober.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments