Lindsay Lohan -- House Arrest Roof Party!!!

6/13/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan suffered through day 18 of her house arrest yesterday -- by having a bunch of friends over to her kick-ass Venice apartment for a super fun rooftop BBQ!!!

0613_lilo_splash_2

Lindsay is only expected to serve another 2-and-a-half weeks in captivity ... sweet, glorious, relaxing captivity.

UPDATE: One source close to the shindig tells TMZ the gathering was "very mellow." We're told Lindsay invited over some of her close friends because she simply missed hanging out.

And get this -- we're told the gang capped off the BBQ by watching last night's premiere of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."

tmz-top-comments

Ziggy Ziggy

Wow this is "Doing Time" ?? Where do I sign up lol

Paybacksab*tch Paybacksab*tch

Gee, this seems really dreadful for her, I hope she can survive the remaining two weeks. Poor thing.

pat pat

I can't believe this. I really hope someone sends this pic to the judge or someone in the judicial system over there so they can see what a joke they've become.

get a life ho

Watching the Khartrashians is probably worse punishment then the house arrest .,.,.

Lu

FACTOID? Is that anything like hemarroid, Milo? Do you have hemarroids, is that what you're trying to tell us?

And MAN, you should have had a V-H8!

themare

Rogue,
She is going to do Public Service Announcements for the American Cancer Society? The way she smokes? Is this part of her probation?

Holly

john smith 6 minutes ago
Seal Team the pictures look like they were taken from across the street on a long zoom lens, maybe a 500mm. I don't think Lindsay got paid for these pics.

---------------
The new paparazzi law forbids zoom lens. Must have been a Lohan photo

Lu

That'll be rich, a drunken druggie cigarette smoking whatever doing public service announcements. The only one's she'd be good at are the old style ones with the egg cracking on a frying pan, saying, "This is your brain on drugs."

Seal Team 6

@Thanks, JS

@Granny -- where did you read that???

Grandma Cracker

I'll bet today is going to turn into drug test day!!

FACTOID!!

AddieTrish

Oh what a punishment! Give me a flucking break! Yeah she was really made an example of right, isnt that what the Blohans where screaming? Boo Hoo poor wittle Windsay! Any of her lesser (lesser hahahahaha) would be rottening in the big house! This is outrageous!

themare

Mike Jr has that "Dumb and Dumber" hair bowl cut.

Lu

Seal Team 6 6 minutes ago

@Crabby -- Interesting point re: rack shot!

@BRW etal -- Agreed, odd there are no other women. Were is Ali, I wonder?

_____________________________

Well, she's already worn out the pop-out-boob shots, so she has to resort to the low-hanging shots.

Ali apparently has a lick of more sense than Lilo, and isn't up there, one would hope.

Blood Red Witch

What site is everyone looking at for more pictures?

And come on guys! WHO from here was on the roof with her? I know at least one of you had to be!

ilovegossip

Nice to see all the new names on here! Funny how there aren't any new names supporting her though. It's time for the Seeker/Rogue to make up some new names. Yours are getting stale!

Seal Team 6

@Holly

Really (re: zoom lens)?! Interesting.

Amy

That's some very lenient house arrest! In my county, it's a violation to have a social gathering while on house arrest. She would be headed back to jail!

dman

I didn't think I could hate this girl any more than I already do....yet, somehow, she always finds new and exciting ways to ratchet up the despise.