Arnold's Mistress: Maria and I Cried Together

6/14/2011 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress, Mildred Baena, has finally broken her silence about the scandal -- claiming she and Maria Shriver cried together after Arnold's wife learned about her love child.

0614_hello_magazine_cover_mildred_child_3
In an interview with Hello! Magazine, Baena finally reveals the name of the 13-year-old love-child -- Joseph -- and says when he found out Arnold was his father, his reaction was, "Cool!"

During the interview, Mildred says Maria sensed "something was up" after hearing "whispers" in the household about Joseph's resemblance to Arnold.

Mildred explained, "[Maria] would say things like, 'I’m here if you need to talk.' I sensed something was up. I have so much love and respect for Maria."

Mildred says Maria finally asked her "point blank" -- and Mildred was so emotional, she fell down on her knees in front of her.

“She was so strong. She cried with me and told me to get off my knees. We held each other and I told her it wasn’t Arnie’s fault, that it takes two.”

And despite reports that Joseph had only recently found out that Arnold was his father, Mildred says it isn't true -- Joseph has known for the last year ... and has carried the secret ever since.

Mildred says Joseph is now looking forward to building a relationship with his biological father.

tmz-top-comments-banner

Gatanegra Gatanegra

If that's love and respect for another human being, no thanks!

Paloma Paloma

I have so much love and respect for Maria.- ummm no not really cause you had an affair with her husband. I dont know who thought her respect but damn she has a twisted concept of the word.

Areawoman Areawoman

Everyone can sit in judgment but the truth is, there is a little bit of Mildred Baena/Maria/Arnold in all of us. WHO ARE WE to sit in judgment of the mistakes of others ... unless of course we are Saints. All saints stand up! There. I thought not.

Cujeaux

The story doesn't add up. Why would anyone suspect now that the kid looks nothing like Arnold as opposed to when he was a baby with his blue eyes and blonde hair. How did he change so much? The poor kid is looking more and more like his mother. He bears no resemblance to the Shriver kids either.

She still thinks shes sexy wearing those low cut tops. She'll probably be wearing them into her 70s.

My two cents ;)

ha! Maria get off ur knees is wat Maria said but arnold likes her that way

PrincessGinger

"I have so much love and respect for Maria"

Then why did you have an affair with her husband?

Bubbles

I think the boy looks like Arnold, particularly in the eyes and the mouth. He looks more like Arnold than his half-siblings do.

laura

I don't really see this resemblence between the kid and Arnold... I think he looks way more like his mother than anyone else.

pk

Wondering if a DNA test was done to prove he's the father? I would not say this kid is a dead ringer for Arnold.

MyOpinionOnly

Caligril - TMZ didn't write this article, they just copied it from Hello Mag. They didn't have it listed in their either. not much to the article actually..

paigehop

That is one nas-tay hoe/spic! And she has "so much love and RESPECT for Maria"?! WTF?! BTW, I don't see a lot of resemblance of the boy to Arnold. He looks just like his mother, imo. Arnold, if you're listening, now that you're out of da closet, get that boy into the gym?!

Cooper

Baby Huey.....

camaguey

Listen: WAKE UP, AMERICA! Any child of this woman's could be Arnold's (Maria suspected something funny when realized child looks just like Arnold) because Mildred looks JUST LIKE ARNOLD!!! Doesn't anybody else see it?!!? If I were Arnold, I'd insist on DNA testing! The kid looks just like Mildred, Mildred looks just like Arnold, so kid looks just like Arnold. I mean: Dos y dos son cuatro.

Barb

I see she's not above SELLING her story. This magazine pays big $$$ for this kind of story.

Rocco

I remember how the press was oh so worried about the poor boy, we don't want to name him so we can protect his identity, blah blah blah, and I kept asking, WHY? The frikkin kid just won the Caleeforneea Lottery.

I'm adding the lot of them, excluding Maria and HER kids, to my list of people I'd be only too happy never to hear from again.

LEE

damn see is ugly

Aurora

This woman should be stoned all the way back to Guatemala. And if all her son could say was "cool" after finding out that Arnold was his father, I am sorry to say, but he has the same non-existet moral compass as the ho that had him.

sky