« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Canucks Fan Takes Flash Grenade TO THE CROTCH

6/16/2011 8:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sometimes rioting can blow up in your face ... or in the case of this Vancouver Canucks fan ... it can blow up in your junk instead.061611_flashbang_still

tmz-top-comments-banner
eva eva

Being a Canadian, I am embarassed and shocked by the actions of the young people that have shamed our country with their behavior. I think there would have still been the same outcome if Vancouver had won, I hope the police throw the book a these hoologans when caught! BTW, Congrats to Boston, game well played!

Jennifer Chow Jennifer Chow

I’m sure I can speak on behalf of many Vancouverites. This is truly an embarrassing moment in Vancouver the World has to witness. Unfortunately it was a large group of young men & women who had intentions of doing this no matter what the outcome of the game was. Can you imagine the horror for the parents who witnessed their child on the news behaving in this manner? Teach them a lesson and call the police because you're doing them a favor.

Lu Lu

Lends new meaning to the term, "Firecrotch."

tmz-top-comments-banner
I'm not anyone I'm not anyone

As a Canadian, I am ashamed of these "people"!

Rotter Rotter

Great balls of fire!!!

UDntNo UDntNo

It is a GAME folks (Canadians), get over yourself.

eva eva

Jennifer Chow Jennifer Chow

I'm sure I can speak on behalf of many Vancouverites. This is truly an embarrassing moment in Vancouver the World has to witness. Unfortunately it was a large group of young men & women who had intentions of doing this no matter what the outcome of the game was. Can you imagine the horror for the parents who witnessed their child on the news behaving in this manner? Teach them a lesson and call the police because you're doing them a favor.

Lu Lu

Lends new meaning to the term, "Firecrotch."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

PG

Canucks fans are animals. Always have been, always will be.

Pecker

He probably deserved it!

Muppet

I don't feel one bit sorry for him! You want to get involved in that type of despicable behaviour over a hockey game you deserve whatever happens to you!!
The people rioting in Vancouver are not true fans they're heathens! I hope everyone of them gets slapped with huge fines and jail time. Never have I been so appalled by "Canadians". This is not sportmanship. I hope they all take a good "flash" to the groin! Idiots!!

ABB

The sad thing is that this a-hole will sue the cops an d win $$$

Horndog

Ha! Ha! Take off, eh?

Rhubino

Way to go Vancouverites for undoing all the good you did for the city with the Olympics.

Bill Jenks

That's what happens when you mix Molsen and bad hockey(A Jim Carrey quote)

I'm not anyone

As a Canadian, I am ashamed of these "people"!

HOOV

almost blew off his CANUTS !
i never understood the rioting thing, over sports, win or lose
way to go Canada, very classy !....congrats to the Bruins !

Rotter

Great balls of fire!!!

RyogaVee

Awwww my CANUTS!

Gaylord

I hope the s__thead got his crank so scarred up he'll never be able to use it. Enough with the mental midgets who have to riot because [fill in the blank].

Rhubino

Better a flash to your trash than a frag to your bag.

RonBurgundy

The Boston Bruins are Stanley Cup Champions!!!!!!

Vancouver had 2 of the top 5 point getters during the regular season, but the Bruins had the best goalie on the planet in Tim Thomas.

Toby Weymiller