« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Canucks Fan Takes Flash Grenade TO THE CROTCH

6/16/2011 8:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sometimes rioting can blow up in your face ... or in the case of this Vancouver Canucks fan ... it can blow up in your junk instead.061611_flashbang_still

tmz-top-comments-banner
eva eva

Being a Canadian, I am embarassed and shocked by the actions of the young people that have shamed our country with their behavior. I think there would have still been the same outcome if Vancouver had won, I hope the police throw the book a these hoologans when caught! BTW, Congrats to Boston, game well played!

Jennifer Chow Jennifer Chow

I’m sure I can speak on behalf of many Vancouverites. This is truly an embarrassing moment in Vancouver the World has to witness. Unfortunately it was a large group of young men & women who had intentions of doing this no matter what the outcome of the game was. Can you imagine the horror for the parents who witnessed their child on the news behaving in this manner? Teach them a lesson and call the police because you're doing them a favor.

Lu Lu

Lends new meaning to the term, "Firecrotch."

tmz-top-comments-banner
I'm not anyone I'm not anyone

As a Canadian, I am ashamed of these "people"!

Rotter Rotter

Great balls of fire!!!

UDntNo UDntNo

It is a GAME folks (Canadians), get over yourself.

eva eva

Jennifer Chow Jennifer Chow

I'm sure I can speak on behalf of many Vancouverites. This is truly an embarrassing moment in Vancouver the World has to witness. Unfortunately it was a large group of young men & women who had intentions of doing this no matter what the outcome of the game was. Can you imagine the horror for the parents who witnessed their child on the news behaving in this manner? Teach them a lesson and call the police because you're doing them a favor.

Lu Lu

Lends new meaning to the term, "Firecrotch."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

j

To Daniela: Hahahahahahhahahhahahaha!!! Love your comment :)
Hahahahhahaha "dumbass", perfectly summed up

RM

Im not ashamed to be Canadian cuz some boneheads canucks went crazy. I hate the canucks..this wasn't Canada vs the US losers..the best players on the BB are Canadians. "Canadians don't matter in the world"and all we have is hockey" Dumbest thing ive ever heard . The US sure has alot of recognition for many things..most aren`t good. typical arrogant comments thinking ur all that...get over urselfs!!

Canucks Fan

So disappointing... rioters & hooliganism have replaced the real Canuck fans downtown... enjoy being filmed & photographed & arrested in the coming days... to the rest of the World... these are not the amazing people of Vancouver... these are the people who were looking for a reason to cause trouble inside the anonymity of a large crowd. :(

S

Embarassment to the cunucks, country and the nhl. Not true fans or true canadians. City caters to them by putting out tvs and washroom facilities and this is the response?

kt

HAHAHA johnnyboy u represent ur country so well :)

raemary

wowwwwwwwwww the so called fans of the cannuts r so dum y do u want to do that to your city dum asses i am happy the boston won go timmy u the best goaly ever lick u wounds cannuts go golfing may u can do better at that.///

JohnnyBoy

Oh look at the time...it's 23 past Luongo! So, I heard that Thelma and Louise (err, the Sedin twins) are SOON TO BE octomoms EH...afterall they did miss their last 21 periods!

WAR THE BOSTON BRUINS!!

Dave

@John: I'll be the first to admit that Canadians are not as important as a lot of us like to think, but if we sank into the ocean, it'd be a whole lot more expensive for douchebags like you to get your oil.

Jonny Canuck

Well JonnyBoy, I guess you are right. No one cares that much about us Canadians--I guess that is why the rest of the world isn't trying to beat the arrogance out of us everywehere we go. And UDntNo, good advice. Maybe we Canadians could learn a thing or two from the (American) Lakers fans? http://www.inquisitr.com/26122/la-lakers-fans-riot-outside-the-staples-center/
Or perhaps the (American) Red Sox fans? http://www.wbaltv.com/news/3840099/detail.html

AC

This is so funny!! Hahaha!!! Look at the guys delayed jump after it blows up! I wi***** showed him on the ground after. lol

melikatorres

The idiots who did the rioting were Not fans! they were idiots who were drunk, and needed an excuse to damage property! Many Canadians are ashamed of those idiots who took part in the riot and are upset that their kid fans seen that stupidity.
I am Canadian and i am proud to be. But do not associate me with the idiots who rioted! Congratulations Boston! :)

RM

**** ALL U CANADAIN HATERS...GO AND **** YOURSELFS...I WOULDN"T MOVE TO THE US IF I HAD A GUN TO MY HEAD...WHICH I WOULD HAVE IF I DID GO. WE LIVE LONGER< HAVE BETTER LIVING...IT GOES ON AND ON..SO TAKE UR **** ASS COUNTRY I WOULDN"T WANT TO BE LIKE THE US ..NUMBER ONE REASON WERE THE NUMBER ONE COUNTRY PEOPLE WANT TO COME TO AND LIVE OUR THIER LIVES. KEEP YAPING AND DYING WHILE WE KEEP SMILING.

JohnnyBoy

Johnny Canuck...haven't you been watching...the Bruins beat the arrogance out of you, apparently you are not smart enough to know the difference...only 40-seconds separated the Bruins from a sweep!

You are right about one thing...if they are not talking about us, we are not doing anything...Canada's biggest claim to fame...Bryan Adams and Celine Dion.

I rest my case.

Dave

@JohnnyBoy: Learn some geography. Buffalo is not the northernmost point in the US. In fact, Detroit is further north than some parts of Canada. When you cross the bridge from Detroit to Canada, you're headed south.

Stacey

As a Canadian I am ashamed of the way these people acted. TheY give all Canadians a bad name. NOT ALL CANADIANS ARE LIKE THESE PEOPLE!!!!