« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe's Vegas Birthday -- The Gang's All Here

6/18/2011 4:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian, her fiancé Kris Humphries, and her brother-in-law Lamar Odom all celebrated Khloe Kardashian's birthday at Chateau nightclub in Las Vegas last night.

0618_kardashian_vegas_launch
0618_kardashian_vegas_video_smallKhloe was there as well.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

t

the two pictures above, observations:

1. Kris looks bored, scared, body language saying "stay away from me!"
2. Kim looks drunk like she is going to fall off the seat and for once keeping her skanky legs closed..and what the h*** is Kim wearing for a dress? trashy...
3.Lamarr looks alittle trashed, but overall having a good time with Bigfoot...

JUST SAYIN....

vanessa

WHEN JUST WHEN ARE THEY ALL GOING AWAY? THEY ARE SUCH A SICKENING
FAMILY. ENOUGH ALREADY!

Sandra

Kim and Kris don't appear happy! The Kardashians are a pathetic lot and hopefully this publicity stunt will end soon!!

en Todo Momento!!

yeah, and so were janet and cindy....WHO CARES????????!!!

Steve Morgab

Please keep these whores out of our city and nightclubs.
They are not wanted. They are laughed at.

abby

Oh, good God . . . where is the rest of Kim's dress?

gigi

What's with all the Kockroachian crap on TMZ these days? Adds, stories and dumb links! I used to like TMZ, not sure I'm sticking around anymore...

Yep I said that

I see the trash truck missed a stop

Trooper Tom

OK you hoes drink up time to move along your 15 minutes of fame has ended, its back to the SF valley where you belong

RealityBites

I agree Kim's dress is butt ugly and sitting on the back of the furniture is tacky. And the body language does not say madly in love when you face away from each other it's a bad sign for sure.

Jodi

You would think with all of the K's being in the public eye 24/7 once in a while they would want to celebrate a birthday party with just their close friends in the privacy of their own homes.

Happy birthday Khloe and it looks like Kim and Kris are tired of each other already.

Tanya

I give this marriage 3 months. If it even makes it that far. Kris looks more into rob here than his bigass fiancé. I kinda like khole in these pictures with Lamar. They dont like they fake their love for each other like the rest of the family

Sophie

I saw the first photo and wondered if anyone else had picked up on the body language between Kim & her fiance, then I read the previous comments. Wow! I looked at all of the photos and you can see Khloe & Lamar are totally in tune with one another. They are always engaged with each other, leaning in, looking at one another. Kim and Kris on the other hand... She is up for posing with whomever is nearby, and even when Kris is near her, his body is turned away from hers. These two should not go down the aisle together. This relationship was forced into looking like something it really isn't. Kris... I hope Kim paid for that ring because I doubt she has the class to give it back.

TheMarshmallowMan

They both like to date average looking guys with a lot money, could they be any more vain and desperate, uuuughhhhh

sara

I feel sorry for Kim. Khloe and Lamar seem to be a great couple--very happy. I just don't get the same feeling about her and Kris. I think she's just on the rebound from Reggie--and feeling her biological clock ticking. Kim, you've already been married once--you don't want to be heading for #3 in a few years. Slow down. Wait a full year--and see if this guy is still in the picture.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments