Bam Margera's Parents: Bam Is 'Devastated'

6/20/2011 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bam Margera is "devastated" after hearing news of his friend Ryan Dunn's death today -- and according to Bam's parents, they're worried about their son.

Bam Margera
April and Phil Margera sat for an emotional interview with MyFoxPhilly earlier today -- claiming, "We're just worried about Bam. He's out of town and was just told. He's devastated."

Bam's mom was especially choked up during the interview -- telling Fox, "I can't believe it ... [Ryan] was part of our family ... He always used to call me on Mother's Day."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Fan

This is the real damage. Sad. RIP, dude.

Meeeeeeeee

It is about time: FIRST!

Meeeeeeeee

DAMN!

Sonja

I would be worried too.. Bam was more out of control by far than Ryan ever seemed. And have you read the stuff he twitters? Acting awful odd as it was, he doesn't strike me as someone who handles stress well.

Big Taters

Video is the results of drunk driving and living your life like a "Jackass".

Bryan

RIP Ryan Dunn.

Meeeeeeeee

It is sad, but speed and booze and car do not mix very well.

anni

I like Ape and Phil, but Bam is a big, mean *****. Note to self: don't drive a fast car after beers in the dark. Sorry, dude.

Elizabeth from Michigan

Ryan killed another person in the car as well. When will these people stop and think? He sadly fits the name of the movies and took another life with his own.

Jayden

Let's be honest. The Jackass crew are some of the worst vile people ever to achieve mega success, which is fine. Bam Margera and the rest, have a reputation for disgusting, vile behaviour towards other people throughout their entire careers. Ryan Dunn got drunk and killed one person than himself; so why grieve Ryan Dunn? Grieve the passenger who was killed by a drunk driver.

Jessica91907

whats with CNN and FoxNews saying this was all a skit for the new jackass? this kinda stunt is a little extreme wouldnt you think?

Sonja

There is no way April would participate in something like that. Bam maybe, he seems to care little about putting others through **** but can't see April doing that to another mother or family all for the joke of it.

Amy

Aww I always liked Phil :( Jayden you DO NOT know Ryan Dunn was drunk and no one put a gun to the head of the passenger. He choose to get into the car with someone who might have been drinking. I feel sorry for all who loved both Ryan and the other victim

Canon

I always say it's better to drive not drunk than it is to drive drunk.

Dave G

so sad!! I wish this never happened. Not that these dudes or his family knew me but just the fact he was so young and had everything in the world you could ever want and now its gone just like that.. so sorry jackass guys.. Goodluck. Stay strong Bam. I lost a good old bud a few years back and it sucks! you'll never really get over it you just learn how to deal with it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments