Margera RIPS Ebert -- SHUT UP About Ryan Dunn

6/21/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bam Margera is FURIOUS with Roger Ebert -- telling the the movie critic to shut his "fat f*cking mouth" over a tweet Ebert posted earlier today, criticizing Bam's friend and "Jackass" co-star Ryan Dunn for drinking and driving ... just hours after Dunn passed away.

0620_tweet_2

Earlier today, after TMZ posted the story that Dunn was seen drinking at a Philly-area bar before his fatal crash, Ebert posted a tweet that read, "Friends don't let jackasses drink and drive."

After a day of silence, Bam finally went to his Twitter to BLAST Ebert late Monday night ... saying, "I just lost my best friend, I have been crying hysterical for a full day and piece of s**t roger ebert has the gall to put in his 2 cents about a jackass drunk driving and [he is] one, f**k you!"

Bam added, "Millions of people are crying right now, shut your fat f**king mouth!"

0621_remembering_ryan_dunn_footer

chuck k

roger ebert is a gutless throughtless zombie turtle, but ryan dunn and anyone who drives 130 drunk or not is a dummy and rich boy baby bam should be crying for the person his dumb friend killed , millions of people are thinking how dumb your buddy is , maybe 20-30 people might be crying , millions, i dont think so, the fact is nobody really cares, half a million skaters went ''no way'' and then forgot about it, dunn was cool till he took someones life being a jackass. punn intented

Marc

Bam Margera.....STFU you little idiot. Your drunk jackass friend killed one person and to speak openly was right on the part of Ebert.

By the way...who are you?

Shannon

The comment was rude regardless. Yeah he may have been drunk and yes had a person in the car that died as well. But the fact of the matter is that he and his friend are dead. They had families and friends that loved them and are hurting more than any of us (Or Roger Ebert) will ever know. I think his comment was TOTALLY uncalled for and Bam, being in the agony he is in, was totally in the right. I had a brother that died in a car accident that was related to drinking. My cousin was the one driving and has to live with that fact every day and I will still defend him to this day because I know my brother would be defending him if he could too. Death by any means is tragic and people not being sensitive to this fact are indeed cruel. I mean hours after his death really....

Jennifer

Wow you people are crazy!! Your getting mad and talking **** about someone thats already gone so all your doing is hurting their family members that didnt do anything. Make change not hurtful words!

DarrellS

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE are crying??? I don't think so.

Yes, it's sad both of these men lost their lives, but what a way to hit home about drinking and driving. Ebert had it right!

What??? Should he have waited a day or two? A week? Months? Years? People will always find fault with anyone who points out the obvious flaws of a friend, and considering there is a chance to save someone else's life by pointing out the sheer stupidity of this event at this very moment is MOST important.

DarrellS

After reading more of these comments, I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt, if one of MY family members had the same consequences to their drunk driving, not only would I celebrate someone Tweeting how STUPID my family member was, I would start visiting schools sharing my pain to help someone else avoid making such a costly decision.

You CAN simultaneously feel bad for the person, but be disgusted by the senseless outcome. You CAN honor someone who's passed, while still holding them accountable for their actions.

Love

I could only imagine how it feels to lose your best friend/brother in such a way.

The worst thing is that it could have been prevented.

RIP Ryan Dunn, we love you!

donald

oh i love this... bam is mad about a tasteless comment from ebert? this from a man (bam) who has made a career out of being rude and tasteless.

Buddy

Live like a jackass; die like a jackass.

jesus

stop your hating, ryan dunn was an awesome dude and they do stupid stuff for living, everyone makes mistakes, some are big and some are small.
R.I.P you'll be missed

Someone that knows

The fact is.... no one knows the facts there is only speculations. I have seen too many times the police try to solve the case too quickly because the public wants to know and many mistakes are made and there are biases for specific agendas. The speed is an estimation, I have seen toxicology reports done in error. What is a shame is life was lost... period!The lack of respect is amazing on here you were raised well, your parents should be proud. The world looks so quick for someone or something to blame but not deep enough

Someguy

1. Why say anything else if you just bash somebody on a site (Twitter) where you can safely say whatever you want without consequence? 2. What if your friend/family member did the same thing and are you 100% sure they won't? 3. What purpose does it serve when you are trying to just make people mad?

Someguy

If you are going to bash someone, do it to their face. Don't be a f**king p**sy and hide behind Twitter or other sites.

Austin

F**k all who try to give bam sh*t so what if he is pissed cause his best friend died... even if he was being an idiot... not all your friends are perfect... and if they died i bet you would be pissed off when somebody spits on their grave and calls them dirt... and if you say you wouldn't you would be lying...

A. Wade

Everyone really need to shut the f*@k up and stop critizing this man's actions.Bam is very distrought and people are so quick to judge. We are all human, we make mistakes, those that are in the industry let $$$ get the best of him. We all can't never predict our own destiny. So, instead of so damn negative about Ryan Dunn, just pray for his family and his friends from Jack-Ass holds up well...If you can't you cant do that, then just SHUT YOU'RE F&*KING MOUTH.

Previous 15 Comments | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments