Ryan Dunn Crash Scene FOOTAGE -- Twisted Metal

6/20/2011 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn's Porsche careened off the highway and THROUGH a metal guardrail ... leaving behind a long trail of tire marks ... and the video tells the gruesome story.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash Scene

As we previously reported, police found Dunn's car  "off the road and in the woods" this morning in Pennsylvania -- completely engulfed in flames.

Thanks to Daily Local News for the clip.

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie. RIP Ryan , I love you buddy.

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

RYAN DUNN-- a super awesome memory was at the J RODY walston & the business show!!! I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-ass dude!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

@tomgreenlive @tomgreenlive

Just heard that Ryan Dunn from Jackass died last night in a car wreck. Rest In Peace Ryan.

@JoelMadden @JoelMadden

R.I.P Ryan Dunn. Very sad news

@ThisIsRobThomas @ThisIsRobThomas

so sad to hear about ryan dunn. r.i.p. he had a lot of fun while he was alive.

@OpieRadio @OpieRadio

Ryan Dunn died doing what he loved to do best...risking his own life.

@ebertchicago @ebertchicago

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn, RIP. His Porsche flew through 40 yards of trees.

@CAbramsAI10 @CAbramsAI10

RIP Ryan Dunn. I felt we coulda been bearded buddies. Enjoyed growing up with you on my tv

mikie

he dont even star in hangover dumb ass totally diff person r i p ryan made me laugh a lot good times
\

AnthonyfromQuebec

wow, i can't believe it. you were my hero, you gonna miss me, jackass will not be same without you..

Buster Hymen

Just another example of Darwin @ work! One less drunk to worry about now! Too bad steve-o wasn't in the car with him tho!

plastic ono

I loved the show & actually met his parents, but, what kind of messed up society do we live in when a guy who is famous (and rich) from sticking toy cars up his butt & countless other ridiculous "stunts" dies from drinking & driving, & nobody has the nerve to say "who really cares". There is a lot of other things going on in this screwed up world to be concerned about. Stop treating this like it was some great tradgedy, cause it wasnt. A rich, talentless idiot got drunk, crashed his Porsche & died. Move on.

MsMandie

R.I.P Ryan
You were awesome and always a favorite. My heart is with your family and friends.

And seriously people, yeah drinking and driving isn't right but he was a jackass member and a close friend to bam, If you think he can't handle 3 beers and 3 shots... thats kinda stupid.

Manda

this wasnt alan from the hangover
just to let you know
that was Zach Galificnackus

Jon

You guys are **** that wanna talk ill of the dead. People make mistakes. Dunn you will be missed. And by the way he was also in all 4 CKY's. Which you should go watch right now if you havn't seen them. much better than some MTV "JackAss".

LR

Yes, murderers make mistakes every day- poor guys- let's set them all free, hold hands and sing 'Kumbaya!' In Jesus' name, Amen.

nina

well,he's not alan of hangover, he's from Jackass..RIP Ryan Dunn.

Debra

Love you Ryan!!! You will be miss deeply!!! Prayers go out to his Family an friends!

Mr. Bate

All you impatient tailgaters should end up the same way.

becki

PLEASE STOP JUDGING HIM, UNTIL ALL THE FACTS ARE IN. TMZ HAS PHOTOS & ALSO SAID SPEED WAS A FACTOR. ALSO THE NAME OF THE PASSENGER. MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO BOTH FAMILIES. GOD BLESS .WE HAVE LOST A GREAT ENTERTAINER

Zoemort

I honestly have no remorse. I'm sorry he died but **** that ******* for driving drunk and killing his buddy as well as him self.

Jake

Lmao @ Landers ... He wasn't in the hangover, that was Zach Gallfanakis. Ryan Dunn and him look alike though ;p

crystal thomas

i feel bad that this happened,but i think his family would have to admit that he was not being responsible.its one thing to act like that on a tv show,its all funny but when the cameras are off and its everyday life,you dont do stupid stuff like that,i believe ryan had a problem with himself and there was alot going on in his mind and life.