Ryan Dunn Crash Scene FOOTAGE -- Twisted Metal

6/20/2011 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn's Porsche careened off the highway and THROUGH a metal guardrail ... leaving behind a long trail of tire marks ... and the video tells the gruesome story.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash Scene

As we previously reported, police found Dunn's car  "off the road and in the woods" this morning in Pennsylvania -- completely engulfed in flames.

Thanks to Daily Local News for the clip.

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie. RIP Ryan , I love you buddy.

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

RYAN DUNN-- a super awesome memory was at the J RODY walston & the business show!!! I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-ass dude!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

@tomgreenlive @tomgreenlive

Just heard that Ryan Dunn from Jackass died last night in a car wreck. Rest In Peace Ryan.

@JoelMadden @JoelMadden

R.I.P Ryan Dunn. Very sad news

@ThisIsRobThomas @ThisIsRobThomas

so sad to hear about ryan dunn. r.i.p. he had a lot of fun while he was alive.

@OpieRadio @OpieRadio

Ryan Dunn died doing what he loved to do best...risking his own life.

@ebertchicago @ebertchicago

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn, RIP. His Porsche flew through 40 yards of trees.

@CAbramsAI10 @CAbramsAI10

RIP Ryan Dunn. I felt we coulda been bearded buddies. Enjoyed growing up with you on my tv

Bubba

Why did the accident happen? Some other driver made a mistake? His mistake? Something wrong with his car?
I could make negative comments, but am curious what caused this accident.

brittany

Ryan Dunn wasnt in the hang over guys. He is from Jack Ass

Phillip Brunelle

Ryan posted a photo to his twitter last night of him with a couple friends out drinking, and if you look at him in this photo, he was VERY obviously wasted... why would this bar continue to serve him looking the way he did in his photo posted on his twitter?! Who is the bigger JACKASS here?!

This needs to be looked into by authorities and the media should bring light to this as well to encourage bars and night clubs to practice more common sense and pay attention so that someone who is well over the influence is cut off and that someone more responsible is driving when they leave.

Let's keep in mind aside from Ryan, someone else died in this crash! Not that placing blame on someone for this tragic situation makes anything better, but this bar should be responsible for these two deaths on some level. Can the media please expose the other side of this story and let the name of the bar be known?

Phillip Brunelle

Mimi

It's shocking and disgusting that people are posting cruel comments about Ryan's death. Come on, have some respect for his family that may be reading this. TMZ should be deleting comments like that. Regardless of his actions leading up to the crash, he is still dead and leaving behind grieving family and friends.

Jenn

This is not the guy from hangover....not Alan from Hangover. Ryan Dunn is from Jackass. Get your info right!

feebee

RIP Guys, does anyone know who the passenger was ?

dylankinchen

he wasnt allan off the hangover! Zach Galifianakis is!

Monster

squirrel

Jake

He got what he deserved. Good thing he didn't hit anyone else. I feel sorry for the Porsche. Rest in piss you jackass!

Siren

Known for his ass eating metal stunt. Looks like his ass ate metal. Again.

Ed

OPIERadio is a tool. Just cause you love something doesnt mean you need to die doing it.

Souljahbunny

Rest In Peace Ryan You will be missed :(

Carmen

R.I.P Ryan Dunn You Was one of my favorites From Jackass. I so enjoy your work , May God Bless your soul . Its A vey Sad Day for me .

katie

Are you all ******* retarded? He wasn't in The Hangover 1 or 2 LOL that was Zach Galifianakis. Wow. Nice fans. Shut the hell up & have a moment of silence for this man.

Robin

Lander

Ryan Dunn wasnt in the hangover movies the guy that plays Alan is actually Zach Galifianakis

RIP Ryan Dunn i will miss seeing you in the Jackass Movies