Ryan Dunn Crash Scene FOOTAGE -- Twisted Metal

6/20/2011 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn's Porsche careened off the highway and THROUGH a metal guardrail ... leaving behind a long trail of tire marks ... and the video tells the gruesome story.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash Scene

As we previously reported, police found Dunn's car  "off the road and in the woods" this morning in Pennsylvania -- completely engulfed in flames.

Thanks to Daily Local News for the clip.

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie. RIP Ryan , I love you buddy.

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

RYAN DUNN-- a super awesome memory was at the J RODY walston & the business show!!! I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-ass dude!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

@tomgreenlive @tomgreenlive

Just heard that Ryan Dunn from Jackass died last night in a car wreck. Rest In Peace Ryan.

@JoelMadden @JoelMadden

R.I.P Ryan Dunn. Very sad news

@ThisIsRobThomas @ThisIsRobThomas

so sad to hear about ryan dunn. r.i.p. he had a lot of fun while he was alive.

@OpieRadio @OpieRadio

Ryan Dunn died doing what he loved to do best...risking his own life.

@ebertchicago @ebertchicago

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn, RIP. His Porsche flew through 40 yards of trees.

@CAbramsAI10 @CAbramsAI10

RIP Ryan Dunn. I felt we coulda been bearded buddies. Enjoyed growing up with you on my tv

Webhead

R.I.P Ryan! you were allways my favorite jack ass star!

ps! guys he is not the guy from the hangover movies you idiots

chantelle

ryan was one of my fav from the crew... my heart goes out to all of them. Im wondering how bam is doing since they were best friends...... rest in peace...

sean brown

R.I.P. ryan dunn people will remember you for ever. and your stunts are the funniest **** ever. i wish you the best of luck to all your family it must be hard. R.I.P. ryan dunn

kaylee

i love you ryan you will be missed no matter what anyone says you are the ******* best my prays go out to your loved ones

Jake

Ryan must have made 3 basketball shots in a row because he's on fire!

George

hope you know ryan dunn is not the guy from the hang over, really haha!

Maurice

TMZ will probably get a big kick out of someone dying. They will all toast one another and laugh.

Oceanz7

When will ppl learn to not drink and drive, the price everyone pays for this is staggering. Thoughts and prayers for the family. My own Mother was killed by and 18yr who thought it ok to use his car as a weapon, driving drunk.
Seven years in prison, gets out, 3 months later dies himself in another drunk driving accident. Get the message ppl DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!!!
Now his family, and those of his passengers will have to live everyday of their lives, knowing they died from a easily perventable reason, not an easy thing to do, for a night of drinking, everyone else lives the rest of their lives in sorrow. Wish you'd got the chance to learn from your mistake.

Tookie Topbox

Calling Zak Bagans, Aaron Goodwin and Nick Groff of the "Ghost Adventures" team - time to go investigate this stretch of road because you know it's now gonna be haunted as H E L L from two drunk people burning up in a wrecked car long before they thought they'd go out....makes for a haunted spot in West Chester!!!

Tigerisbetterthanyou

He did not play Alan in The Hangover. He actually played the black guy in White Men Can't Jump.

jjlove

@lander: ryan dunn didnt play in hangover 2.....

C.n.P

Why are people saying Alan from the hangover?
Ryan Dunn isnt the guy who plays alan... That would be Zach Galifianakis

Ryan Dunn is the star from the jackass movies and stuff, and he just recently got his own show... he died probably doing something he loved even if it ment risking his life!
so sad =[
You will be truely missed by people all over the world buddy
<3 R.I.P

david

ryan dunn did not play in the hangover. look it up

Sim

RIP you sexy man! I love your movies always made me laugh and sick at same time! my thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and faimly! some people really dont have hearts do they, you rude asses!

Roni

He is not dead, this was a stunt... he is not a jackass, he is a douchebag.