Bam BREAKS DOWN at Ryan Dunn Crash Site

6/22/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bam Margera visited the crash site where his best friend and fellow "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died -- and he was so overcome with emotion he could barely put together a sentence. Brace yourself, it's heartbreaking.062211_margera_fox_still

In this MyFoxPhilly report, Bam has tears streaming down his face as he recalls getting the news that Ryan had died, saying it "was the worst phone call I've ever gotten in my life."

Bam went to the crash site on Tuesday. He says he was in Arizona when Ryan crashed early Monday morning.

When asked how he'd get through this ordeal -- Bam replied, "I can't. I can't."

HarryPalms

P.R. STUNT!

Sheena

As someone who has lost a best friend in a car accident it is DEVASTATION! It is something you don't get over. I feel very sorry for everyone who knew Dunn. He might have been drinking and driving, but it's still very sad to lose someone you love. Have a heart people.

Nostradamus

Harry, Zach willingly hopped in the Porsche with the obviously intoxicated Dunn. And I doubt he was screaming slow down, he was probably egging him on.

KikiOttawa

IMHO the crying is forced. There are no tears, no breaking of voice, the stereotypical force 'cough cough' sound. He is playing it up for the camera. BUT the emotion and grief is real. I think he wanted to share his grief with the world and chose forced crying attempts as his way. For someone who makes his living by being a ‘Jack@$$’ for him to attempt to show his human and vulnerable side is very brave and very helpful to others. While I believe it is forced, he is showing it is OK to be tough, tattooed and cry. He is going through hell coping with this and I hope he finds his way through his grief.

bj

If he wasn't drinking, driving and speeding at 130mph he wouldn't have KILLED his passenger and himself. That road is narrow and has a lot of curves...Why are people glorifying this guy as a hero...murderer is more like it.

Madam Obvious

Why cant celebs do ANYTHING without a camera being in their face or tweeting about it?
_______________________________________________________________

Because they are pitiful fame whores who crave constant attention and stroking from the public in the same way that you and I crave oxygen.

Steph

Wow,all these little **** talkers..i swear you people need to learn how to respect people.Pretty sure if it was your friend that died you wouldnt like people talkn ****.Have some damn respect you low life pieces of ****. Ever think that maybe he is still in shock, hell i know im still in shock about it and i never even really knew the dood.I really feel sorry for you Bam,i really do.RIP Ryan Dunn,You really was an amazing guy,**** all the haters

Марго

очень жаль..даже слов нет((

Brooke C

I am so smelling fake tears here.....Bam is a horrible actor. Part of me even wonders if Ryan is really even dead at this point...

JIMMY JAMES

WOW TALK ABOUT NO RESPECT, HIS FRIEND JUST DIED,WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS....HAVE A ******* HEART

mary

Ryan and his passenger are chillin with Jesus now. Try to remember that especially you Bam. You and his family are in my prayers hugs to you all.

lou

the guy just lost his best friend. Such insensitive ******** here. Douchebags

Jen

This is truly sad...so fake...so rehearsed, just for the cameras...and Um...doesn't anyone else realize his story is total BS??? If it was 12:30 a.m. in Arizona when he started smashing windows, etc. "and didn't know why"...Ryan Dunn was already dead for an hour or so...because it would have been 2:30 in Pennsylvania!!! Wow...and I do think that Ebert went too far too soon...but he was dead on with what he said...and I think by all accounts, based on the BAC...RD consumed WAY MORE than 3 beers and 3 shots in 4 hours...he was obviously a seasoned drinker, which means tolerance is higher...he had A LOT to drink that night and did something completely stupid...I feel VERY BADLY for the family of his passenger, a newly married, Iraq war veteran...that's the senseless tragedy here...

AJ

Bad camera angle -- not fake grief. You can't see the tears on his face well, but they're there. Two different times, you can see tears drop from Bam's face when he leans forward. There's a constant stream of snot dripping from his nose. Is that proof enough that he loved Dunn...his best friend for 19 years?? You sick ********?

RIP Ryan and Zach. You will be missed so very much.

Dunn seemed so sweet and lightning quick with a quip. Hilarious guy. The kind of affable, happy-go-lucky sort that would always be at the top of your invite list. His family and friends must be crushed.

Some of the 1000's of comments over numerous posts have been some of the most vile, disheartening words I've ever read. Some of you should be so ashamed of yourselves.

ANNA BELVIN

WE LOVE YOU BAM!

Previous 15 Comments | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments