Bam BREAKS DOWN at Ryan Dunn Crash Site

6/22/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bam Margera visited the crash site where his best friend and fellow "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died -- and he was so overcome with emotion he could barely put together a sentence. Brace yourself, it's heartbreaking.062211_margera_fox_still

In this MyFoxPhilly report, Bam has tears streaming down his face as he recalls getting the news that Ryan had died, saying it "was the worst phone call I've ever gotten in my life."

Bam went to the crash site on Tuesday. He says he was in Arizona when Ryan crashed early Monday morning.

When asked how he'd get through this ordeal -- Bam replied, "I can't. I can't."

laurie oconnor

my husband and i, have been fans of yours since your early cky videos. since we have been watching and following you careers for the past 12yrs we feel that you guys where n are a part of our family. we are so sorry for your loss our thoughts and hearts go out to all of you and ryans family. he will be missed, but NEVER forgotten for the smiles and laughter he has givin us over the years.stay strong guys!! GOD BLESS!!
The O'Connors ( new york)

alexandra

R.I.P Ryan. I Love You. To Bam... I love you too! you can get through. And to all you haters... Get a life! how would you feel if you lost your bestfriend/brother???

MARGETALICA

wow-Bam'S crying jag is so REAL...UHMM YEA OK- WAITING FOR VITO TO SHOW UP IN DUMP TRUCK...

MARGETALICA

OPP'S is this a lifetime movie - Ekks ! my such bad acting-Tossing a box of kleenex at Bam ...

MARGETALICA

opps is this a Lifetime Movie ? My such bad acting - can someone smash a box of kleenex into Bams chubby face...

MARGETALICA

2 thumbs down !

Martin

Sweet, Do we get to see this dumbass stunt in Jackass 4?!?

Hope so, nothing like watching a tard drunk driver self pwn.. it's the ultimate jackass moment.

Pamjhowell

He is faking. No tears.

mauricio

@cartman your a butthole! it's his bestfriend

Gio

Instead of focusing on Bam crying, you should still show respect to Ryan because you can obviously see through all the shows and movies that theyve been in that their friends, and its never hard to lose someone close to you. Stop bitching about the way he died, and how Bam reacted. No matter if it was forced, his friend is still DEAD. You cant deny that they were friends.

lulu

Some people are soooooo rude.... if you are just gonna post dumb things u shouldn't post at all.....It was BAM's bestfriend and losing someone you love is never easy soooooo **** all you ********!!!

MARGETALICA

WHAT PEOPLE SHOULD BE CRYING ABOUT IS THE FACT RYAN THE CUT RATE DRUNK DRIVER HAD 23 DRIVING CONVICTIONS - THAT WAS HIS ENTIRE CAREER-!

danny

whoever thinks Bam is faking his emotion is a sadistic ****. loosing someone close puts a person in a state of shock and emotions are all over the place. I feel terrible for him Knoxville, Steve o and the whole jackass crew! Sorry guys but only time will heal this scar. R.I.P Ryan Dunn!

Artist411

This is unbelievable..you'd think with a 190 MPH vehicle you'd be a bit cautious..regardless, R.I.P. Ryan, you were a funny dude on Jackass.

Not sure why people think Bam doesn't care just because he got on camera and cried..I doubt anyone here has seen BAM cry before this..

abradley2011

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360... and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, http://www.PennyTop.com

Previous 15 Comments | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments