Jackson Kids -- Daddy's BAD ASS Motorcycle Memorial

6/21/2011 11:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Jackson kids recently got a glimpse of the coolest Michael Jackson memorial yet -- in the form of a SICK custom-painted motorcycle ... depicting the King of Pop at various stages in his career.

0621_MJ_bike_launch
Paris Jackson tweeted the photos over the weekend -- and the timing couldn't be more perfect ... because this Saturday marks the two-year anniversary of their father's death.

MichaelJacksonfan333

I want this motor cycle sooooo bad :)

hangoverPictures.com: you are a worthless loser and your attempt at humor is pathetic. Your comment was extremely rude and uneeded. Go rot in hell a**hole

Mug

Paris Jackson has a twitter acccount? How do you find celebrity twitter accounts and make sure they are not fake? Oh and by the way Wicki....you DO care or you wouldnt have taken the time to comment now would you have? idiot....

miller

@glory how would u know? Are u a fly on the wall at this kids home? Sick of u all acting like u know the family,u don't! So unless u live in the home don't ass-ume.

Lorelaooo

glory 52 minutes ago

@missy if you can't see the problem with a 13 girl espically one who was raised by a very famous man then you seriously need to have a reality check. the problem is the fact that she has no privacy for some one this young...
and the problem isn't tmz I'm sure if she wasn't known over the internet nobody would even care...this is only to get worse

-------------------------------------

But she's posting those things herself! She loves to interact with her father's fans so what's wrong with that? Giving up her online privacy is her personal business. If she wanted privacy she would protect her tweets so maybe she likes the attention? You have to remember that she was raised knowing ALL about tabloids and how the showbiz works. If she's smart enough to handle it, let her have the fun with Twitter!

glory

@miller and how would you know that everything is all sugar and rainbows right now for those kids? are you an insider why would anything I say upset you about them? you are waay to involved in their lives....

miller

@glory I'm not the one running my mouth u about their "lives" u are.I don't ass=ume anything.

glory

Lorelaooo @ yes it will be all fun and games when she ends up twittering a photo of a bad photo of herself...or tmz catching an online e-fight with her saying bad words.

I see where this is going.
if she doesn't close her account now then the media will be the next one involved they will publicly reporting her every move...

lance

Prince Jackson is handsome? Since when? He is goofy looking. Girls would not give him a second look if he was not the "son" of MJ. He looks just like his real daddy, Arnie Klein. And who cares if he is rich? Money does not buy happiness or real friends. Michael Jackson was a complete self hating loser to buy these kids from Arnie Klein.

Missy

lance aka glory-seriously move on,stop being jealous about their good looks. MJ made some handsome/beautiful children.

glory

@lance exactly!!! since when has this child ever been handsome!!
goofy looking is not the right word, ugly way is more like it.
he's getting chubby its only going to get worse because he is turning into the twin of arnie klein.he actually has a girlfriend right now I can bet you that they will be broken up before the summer is over! I'm not sure where the girl comes from but...I bet it was from another so called friend of mjs.

glory

@ your right missy he MADE HIS CHILDREN.
they came from test tubes...

Missy

LOL@glory geez Prince is a teenager,he might have many more girlfriends during his teen years. So what if they break up. Nice how you judge a child,he isn't getting "chubby" give up the klein issue,it's old. Klein has no connection to those children in any way. Prince is a handsome kid,looks just like MJ when he was about that age.

Missy

"glory" i wasn't talking about how your father made you,I was talking about MJs kids.He made them from his own sperm. Stop the BS. You are on every MJ thread sprewing the same BS all over the thread.Just accept facts and move on. It shouldn't bother you this much that nice man has 3(possibly 4children)of his OWN.

Lorelaooo

@glory - I don't think Paris would post "bad" pictures of herself and by "bad", I don't know if you mean 'inappropriate' or just 'not flattering'? She's too smart & pretty for that. And as far as I could see, she can handle herself pretty well even when speaking to her haters, so I wouldn't worry about that too much.

glory

@missy look I've stopped replying to you
you can waist energy on attach other people now :D