'Lost' Guy & 16-Yr-Old Wife: Cradle Robbing Champs

6/21/2011 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

51-year-old "Lost" actor Doug Hutchison just married 16-year-old aspiring country singer Courtney Stodden -- and if that seems seriously WRONG to you ... it is!!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

VictoriaGirl

Trump shouldnt have wasted time going after Obama's birth certificate. He should have demanded to see hers.

VictoriaGirl

If she IS 16 then someone should have told her that she didnt have to marry the only straight guy that also likes Justin Bieber.

Nik

I have strong doubts that she is really only 16. Bitch looks 40.

Jus Another Viewer

That guy is the same guy who played "Percy" the ******** correction officer in "The Green Mile" I STILL say NO way shes 16. I dont care if she shows a birth certificate, she's lying. Her boobs might me 16 RE-Implants from Pam Anderson of Heather Locklear (back in the day) "IF" she were 16 she'll look 50 in a year or so!

¡¿Art?!

Wish we had 16 year olds that looked like that when I was in highschool...

andy

The common interest . . . He HAS money, and she LIKES money!!!

Yes, in the still picture she looks much older than a typical 16 year old, . . . however, when you hit the play button, and watch the video footage, you can definitely tell that she "acts" and "appears" to be 16. I'm sure that Doug Hutchison must have checked out the legality of the situation, prior to this "meeting of soulmates" (yes, I'm laughing) taking place.

This guy also played a villain in the NBC series "Kidnapped", and played a hired gun (assassin) during the final season of "24". But, yes, perhaps his time as "Horace" on LOST, and spending time on the island, has slowed his rate o****ing!!!

Interesting, . . . and VERY PECULIAR story!!!

Mike

They look about the same age to me.

gregoryb

She can do better. Tell her to give me a call. DANG!

OooooNooo!

She is 16? Really? Looks more like 26 to me. And he doesn't look 51 either.

andy

I can't believe that TMZ's filter "blanked" out my words . . . "Of . . . Aging"!!! There was a carefully placed space between the words and everything!!!

GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!!

daftshadow

this is just a publicity stunt. where is donald trump when you need him? show us a birth certificate!

Karey

No way she is 16! 26 probably. Is this a attention seeking stunt?

BIG VIC

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Vicky

16......10 years ago

sherryper

I just called dress times and best dress :
prices and actually did talk to a Chinese woman.
She confirmed everything they said on the website and did say they were out of China.
The pictures that you posted make me even more nervous because the Maggie
dress was so pretty and the pictures posted look way off! I am so interested to
see what happens! I will keep my fingers crossed!