Ryan Dunn

Bam Margera's Morbid Death Prediction

6/23/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Five years before Ryan Dunn was killed in a violent car crash, Bam Margera predicted the "Jackass" star's death in eerily specific detail -- claiming, "He's gonna eat it one of these times [in a car accident]."

0622_bam_ryan_launch_ex

Bam -- along with several cast members from his MTV show "Viva La Bam" -- made the grim prediction while recording the DVD commentary for Season 5 back in 2006.

According to the commentary, Dunn was involved in SEVERAL car accidents over the years -- but Bam's mom claimed, "He'll never learn his lesson."

Another "Bam" cast member added, "I have [Ryan] in the death pool ... for death by vehicle."

In this specific episode, Ryan races Bam's Lamborghini in a limousine -- and after Ryan loses, Bam claims, "[the limo] blew up just like every other f**king car he has."

KanScar

Too bad they could record this stupid JACKASS stunt.

dd1987

News flash: man drives drunk, speeds, and kills self and friend. The public is disgusted at this reckless individuals actions that lead to two deaths, and not very many people are on the side of the one who was responsible for the killings.
Newsflash: Dunn drives drunk, speeds, kills self and friend. Everyone loves him and speaks of respect for him...WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?
I mean, death is horrible an it sucks no matter who it happens to and I feel sorry for his friends and family BUT people die every day in this world and there are a lot of innocents we should be crying out for, not someone who is responsible for the death of himself and a war veteran...
Whether he was drunk or not, he was still speeding and he's still responsible for this accident...no matter how great of a person he was in life. Driving drunk and/or speeding is NOT okay. And acting like a "jackass" will more than likely get someone killed someday. This story just proves that even Bam and his mother knew his driving was dangerous.

I've seen tons of stories in the news where people drive drunk and/or speed and kill themselves and others...and they're NEVER spoken of with such adoration afterwards. The ONLY reason why everyone is so upset is because he's famous. Celebrities shouldn't be allowed to do as they wish, get reduced jail sentences, and get away with murder. If Lindsay Lohan had done the same thing Im sure we'd all ****list her right off the bat!

Toby

People need to remember how long ago this video was taken. Bams mom said the other day that Ryan was the responsible one now in the group. Maybe he was when he was around her, but not so much when he was not around her. Its obvious he mad a very bad decision and it cost him and Zach their lives. The speed dont bother me so much, but the drinking and driving does. If he was out late and no body around and opening it up I dont have an issue with it. If he had not been drinking then we would not be on this forum right now. The reason some of us are sad is because they are so young and the violent way they died. Its horrible!

whit

this was actually taken from Bam's radio show, not DVD commentary.

ufcbabe

This video just proves the power of your words. That's crazy but if he was a bad driver sober obviously mixing in alcohol didn't help his driving skills. This is a horrible way to go and I'm praying for his family and friends. People need to stop bashing him. He was human and makes mistakes and we all need to support his family and friends instead of bashing him, he was someone very loved by many and people REALLY need to remember that.

blakek14

Bam and Ryan being so close is not something you find in people who are not brothers. They both were able to stick together and be successful and through the years and it has to be devastating to lose someone that close. For the first death of person that close to him he has every right to be upset and no matter what the reason it doesn't change the good he did in his life. Anyone who disrespects Bam's emotions should realize they are the worst kind of people in this world. As a Pennsylvanian I know that Bam and Ryan had the distinct traits we share... No matter what we support our friends who are nothing less than brothers... no matter what the reason or what mistakes are made we will help them, or morn them... Bam and the rest of Jackass have my prayers...the families of Ryan and Zachary, the friends and fans will be in my prayers.... I know people who were devastated by this as much as me will think twice next time we go near a car with alcohol in us... People no matter what God will be the judge so no need for it here on Earth... give support and prayers...

Justin

sounds like it's from Sirius' Faction Radio Bam show...

DieselsJezebel

@RabbleRouser
You made some very, very good points in reference to addictions in terms of medication, however, and based on the actions of addicts especially the recent one in Long Island, that is why you are now required to present an actual prescription to obtain them. Don't get me wrong, a doctor here in the upper east side was selling the prescritpon for any patient with a payment of $150, per visit. The guy down the alley, probably didn't have one, or maybe he did. I understand what you are saying about accountability. It is our own responsibility for our actions, but the point I was trying to make was that we need to do the same for alcohol and cigarettes, which do kill.

But I did some checking up on the FDA and am happy to report, we are going in the right path to post pictures on every cigarette pack of the results of smoking.

In terms of the gambling and so on, NYC has been fighting not to allow gambling, but it is still in consideration. Why? because of the revenue it would bring in.

We can go on and on back and forth, so I will leave this debate with simply saying you are right and I was wrong, not my true feeling as I think we both made valid points, but I can only imagine you will never do the same.

DieselsJezebel

@mm1
I did some checking into the WHO and what you stated about the organization. You made a valid point, that there appears some shady stuff with the agency, but as I've said to RabbleRouser I did some checking up on the FDA and am glad we are going in the right path to post pictures on every cigarette pack of the results of smoking.

I do have to admit, I preferred debating with you and and RabbleRouser for going back and forth with me actually debating. I don't mind being corrected, or having things pointed out. I would rather learn and correct my mistakes, than to live as a moron. I have learned some things and others to take into consideration in my own belief's. This was my first time posting and at 40, I have to tell you at the end of the day, I was like "Who Cares?" I got bills to pay!

DieselsJezebel

@mm1

learnsomethingpeople

the passenger is not a victim i am tired of people saying poor guy for getting in the car with dunn, dunn murder this kid and took his life cause he decide to drive drunk. These guys were at the same bar drink together they both were drinking and both decide to get in that car. This man is no better then dunn he made the choice to get in the car with a drunk person and chose to stay in the car as dunn went at that high of a speed. If this guy was sober he still is at fault for his own decision making of stepping foot in that car. People need to open up there eyes and see that he is just as responsible for his death as dunn is for his own.

mm1

@Nikki, "Since i was talking about all men and u read it one way..." and since I am a man I am part of the group "all men" so you were talking about me. Do you have any commen sense at all? And I didn't answer your question, just like TMZ didn't answer your question. I was using sarcasm to point out the massive stupidity in even asking the question. You do realize a deer can't leave footprints on an asphalt or concrete road don't you? So how could there have been deer tracks in the road that cause a drunken idiot to swerve and kill himself and his passenger? You 'read' somewhere that they found deer tracks and then couldn't even use enough braincells to realize how stupid that statement was, really just drives home the truth of the label I gave you. You know you can find loads of places online where you can read that the Earth is less than 10,000 years old, I suppose you wonder about that statement also?

Nikki

@mm1 nope never would have been stupid enough to look up how old the earth is better be careful or that label will be right back at u. I didnt realize that the whole town was asphalt. weird I thought that there was dirt next to the road as u can see on some of the video. I am done talking to u though. U think u are right and I think that I am right so since we cant settle it I will just stop talking to u and make comments on what i want to on here no matter what u say. All u want to do is start trouble and get me mad. Sorry to disappoint u but it didnt work even with u calling me names. I do not act like a little kid calling names thinking that it hurts the person i direct it at. I am a grown up. I dont have to call names to get my point across but it is too bad that u think that it helps u. have a good day.

Chaps

I predict Charlie Sheen will smoke another 6 or 7 gram rock and od next time.

We all know it will probably happen - anybody gonna do anything to stop it?

Anybody care?

Anybody gonna wring their hands in despair when he does it?

Rynage

LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! let them grieve. stop with all this non-sense. these are facts about Dunn, NOT an "eerie prediction". The media DISGUSTS me. filthy dogs.

I am sorry for Dunn's friends and family. I know what its like to lose a best friend. IGNORE THE MEDIA.