Chris Brown

I Didn't Mean

to Piss Off the Gays

6/22/2011 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown just lied through his teeth ... tweeting that he has "total respect for [the] Gay community" after dropping another gay slur in L.A. yesterday.

0622_chris_brown_tweet_bn_2

He never apologizes ... but instead writes a half-assed, dismissive explanation saying, "my intention was not to insult anyone."

Listen to the way he hurls the word around -- Chris clearly used the word "gay" as an insult ... no two ways around it.

Still, we still gotta ask ...

Billy

Douchbag is the word for him. I'll bet the next thing we hear from him is he has lots of friends who are gay. And then after that, we'll hear that he was sexually abused as a child by his uncle or some other BS.

You know when you call your friend N****r, you are pretty much a useless piece of S**T too.

TheRicker

I have no love for Chris Brown, but you guys are ridiculous.

Screaming like a bunch of sissy schoolgirls every time someone utters a word you find offensive is not helping your cause.

In fact, it makes you look...

jack

crawl back under that rock you came out of, we are not buying your insincere damage control. You wouldn't have to do all this public backing down if you thought about what you said before opening your homophobic mouth!

Scott

Is it just me or has Harvey ruined this site which was ranked 2 but just fell to 3? Lets see Lindsay is gay, Chris Brown utters more gay comments, The jackass guy shoves a toy car up his rectum, the list goes on and on and on and on figure it out for yourselves maybe it's time for Harvey to leave and get someone else?

Peace.

burning_plastic

Chris should stay home and stay off the Internet and make his stupid little music and be glad he is rich, young, and not in jail.

Ana

is it just me or do many blacks have issues with gays? Unless you're Ru Paul, or a gay black person. It's all the crazy Jesus juice I tell yah!.

tony

Exactly like i said before you guys wont forgive him unless he does something for a gay person.A apology is never enough.

brown dynamite

Aren't you all supposed to be objective? Who there has it in for this idiot cause you all at TMZ sound like a bunch of whiny b1tches.

booboonoonoo

Chris Brown is the Bobby Brown of our generation. He needs to just shut his dirty,insulting mouth, keep his fist away from woman and stay away from windows when he is angry and just stick to music making.

haley

GET OVER IT! PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES! Honestly unless everybody on here can say that they never said anything that hurt anyone's feeling before then when can talk. otherwise just shut up!

Will

What is their to forgive? I mean it's really a sad day in America when freedom of speech is only freedom of speech unless it's something that MAY offend someone. This guy may be a world class db but come on. The vast majority of America is getting really tired of people throwing childish fits over words. I'm pretty sure this country has far more important things to worry about.

mary

This guy is disgusting. 1. Beat a woman. 2. Throw a chair. 3. Throw a gay slur. I am a poor white woman but I often wish I was a talentless black man. They seam to come up roses when they smell like shi*.

burning_plastic

Chris is a hateful little person. Everyone that has heard Chris Rock's routine about "blacks and n*****s" knows which category Chris would fall into.

some guy

I think he should only be allowed to leave his house when he has to perform. Probably save himself alot of trouble and apologies.

Scott

Lets see Haley even after beating the crap out of Rihanna he utters gay slurs on camera, after which he busts out a window after an interview then while on camera again utters more gay slurs. Can I give u a tip try idolising your parents instead of Chris trust me come see me in ten years you will figure out I am right.

Peace