'Entourage' Star -- Crash Course on 'Carmageddon'

6/22/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Entourage" star Jerry Ferrara just got blindsided ... by CARMAGEDDON -- the absolutely apocalyptic upcoming closing of ONE Los Angeles freeway!!  Oh, the humanity.062111_TV_jerry_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

daniel

The people in the valley should stay in the valley Harvey? Whatever jerkweed! I work in Culver City. What am I supposed to do, quit my job. Another great solution by another rich insensitive ****. If you were talkin about skin color I would almost consider Harvey's comments to be racist.

dino

Uhhh... You spelled Jerry's name wrong.

Matt

That guy is the voice of TMZ. I love it.

J

The 405 is actually closed for 10 miles, not 3. You're in LA, TMZ should know it is 10 mile closure.

Jackie

DUDE... 3 miles?

Have you ever been in the 405? That area is 10 miles from the 10 to the 101. The detour takes everyone either into the 101 to the 110, and into the 10... SO everyone will be screwed. I'm staying home that weekend.

The freeway will be closed from Friday night to Monday morning and YOU KNOW they will run over time... AND they are only doing HALF the job. The rest of the bridge they are demolishing will be taken down NEXT year... sooo CARMAGEDDON... the sequel!

Physical Graffiti

FYI: There are other freeways in L.A. You're just gonna have to go around. Of course it's gonna be a nightmare, but everyone complains about traffic and the roads not being fixed. Now they're doing something about it and everyone is complaining about THAT! It's 53 hours, not 53 weeks.

morbo84

Guys guys, just download waze- its a smartphone app that routes you around traffic! You guys just gotta join the fight against carmageddon!

www.beatcarmageddon.com