Lohan

Flunks Booze Test

Ordered to Court

6/23/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan tested positive for alcohol earlier this month ... and has been ordered to appear in front of an L.A. County Superior Court judge tomorrow morning ... and the Probation Dept. wants her in jail.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Here's what we know.  Lindsay was tested twice last week.  Sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay tested positive for alcohol on one of the tests and negative on the other.  In both tests, she tested negative for drugs.  One of the tests was administered just after Lindsay had a rooftop barbecue party.

Sources tell TMZ ... the L.A. County Probation Department will ask Judge Stephanie Sautner to yank her out of house arrest and throw her in L.A. County Jail.

And, we're told, members of the D.A.'s office -- will make an appearance as well, to lower the boom on Lindsay.  The D.A. is still handling the DUI probation part of Lindsay's criminal saga.  The L.A. City Attorney is handling the necklace case.

The Probation Department is pissed off because they tried to force Lindsay to take two tests in May but Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley, refused to make Lindsay submit, claiming it wasn't part of her probation.  Turns out it was, so Lindsay subsequently took the two tests, one of which she failed.

Judge Sautner will hold a hearing tomorrow at 10 AM.  Of course, we'll be there.

dd

Really...this is a joke...

kai

LEAVE HER ALONE....SHE CAN'T STAY OUT OF TROUBLE... SHE'S A DRINKER THAT HANGS WITH JUNKIES, WHAT'S NEW.. IT'S THE AMERICAN WAY. GO FIND THE PEOPLE WHO REALLY COMMITT CRIMES.. I SUPPORT LINDSEY NOT BECAUSE SHE IS A SCREW-UP, BUT BECAUSE THE AVERAGE COURT ROOM IN AMERICA WOULD HAVE DISMISSED HER CASE FROM THE FIRST CHARGE. THE ONLY BUTT IS THE JUDGES WHO WASTE TAX DOLLARS ON THE FAILURES OF THE CJS..

Puckett

"The Probation Dept. is also ticked that Lindsay is having parties while under house arrest."

Oh please talk about Probation being ultra petty and bitter. The terms of her house arrest allowed it, it didn't restrict her from having guests over.

Blood Red Witch

She must be so excited. She hasnt had a concrete carpet walk and new mug shot in ages!

lou

grandma cracker 18 minutes ago

Puckett, she would have signed an agreement for home monitoring so the gee I thought I was allowed to drink while I am in jail will not fly.

And wow, I just thought of something......all those people that were posting the numbers and emails for the probation department and Judge Sautner's office the weekend of her last roof top party....guess your efforts paid off in spades.......

________________

Yes, I know. And you know what? I'd be happier still if turning her in would be the catalyst to her getting sober. She really really needs to take it seriously because her life is spinning so badly out of hand. I also wish her enablers would stop lying about this fact and coming back with screams about how I'm a moron for saying this...I'm not and I'm not the one with the serious alcohol problem. I wish that everyone close to her would get on board and acknowledge her serious substance abuse problems and do an intervention on her.

Lou78Jr

Are you Serious ? Blame her Friends Cause they made her drink , Apparently Lindsay shouldn't be responsible for herself and everyone else should be responsible for her actions. Once again she decided to have a get together and dug her own whole she should have sat back and let her time go by but she has no self control. She may get a tap on the shoulder aka Celeb Justice your right but not cause she didn't Violate her house arrest cause she did no matter what anyone says. if your under house arrest I do not think your allowed to drink period. I do not think the local Sheriff dept will have any say in this matter it's the Judge that will put down the Law. If it was the local sheriff dept she wouldn't be order to court tomorrow.

darkrage6 4 minutes ago
peter-Agreed, this is not a violation, it's a matter for the sheriffs department. Her friends must've brought the booze(and I highly doubt she told them to bring it) Most people on here might be quick to give up on her, but i'm sure as hell not! If she positive for drugs, then i'd be worried, but this is nothing really, she'll probably just be ordered to finish off her house arrest sentence and be barred from having any more visitors.

lou

But DUIna, it cannot be Injustice because it's not yet July 6th!

Grandma Cracker

Her inability to leave alcohol alone for this short period of time confirms her addiction.

The only reason she did not test positive for drugs is because of the amount of time needed for them to leave her system. She shot the dice and lost.......

mamajj

SURPRISE!!! NOT!! OMG This girl is something else. Now about violating probation, I don't know what her probation states but I don't think you are permitted to drink if your on house arrest period. Someone correct me if I am wrong. But I think that is part of being on house arrest.

dreamon

Anyone know if, as a result of this her CS will be revoked? could she just do straight jail time and be done with it?

Puckett

lol. If being obsessed with Lindsay Lohan was a crime Lou would be in prison.

Alan Carver

I really hate being the bearer of bad news, but Judge Sautner will probably revoke her, remand her into immediate custody, and set a date for a probation violation hearing. That is how it will go. She is going to Lynnwood tomorrow until she goes back to court. She has to have a hearing with the Judge regarding the failure of the alcohol test. That is the process, but being remanded into custody is right. She should not be eligible for bail, as she waits. But unfortunately she is eligible under the misdemeanor law of her two duii's. RIDICULOUS! INCREDIBLE! I am so over this whole Lohan thing that at least ONE ACTRESS IS going to be able to pick-up where Lohan left off - EMMA STONE! You go EMMA! You have it right and it seems to me that you are going to go down roads of great success where Lohan just plain-out threw all of her career opportunities AWAY! Lohan is NOW just a career probation violater and criminal! No one can convince me differently!

fastdriver

Here we go again! By the time the judge/court gets through slapping her wrist AGAIN, she'll be black and blue! How I wish I lived in LA so I could go to court every day and watch these antics. With all the nut cases out there, it must be a real show to watch these law breakers come in one door and go out the other! It's all show and NO substance! Must be nice to be a lawyer in LA.

lou

Commenter's Avatar
Blood Red Witch 6 minutes ago

What, Oh what will she wear tomorrow? I think she should go all out! Top open to her navel with no bra and a skirt that is all the way up to...........well, there.

_____________________________

Panties or no panties? Or crotchless perhaps?

Sara

Lindsay is never going to learn if everybody keeps giving her celebrity justice. They need to throw her in jail and keep her there.