Ryan Dunn's Porsche -- Scorched Heap of Scrap Metal

6/23/2011 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Dunn's wrecked Porsche 911 GT3 is now sitting in a tow yard ... just a few miles from Monday's fatal crash ... and all that's left is a mangled heap of obliterated car parts.

0623_ryan_dunn_wreckage_3

0623_ryan_dunn_wreckage_2

0623_ryan_dunn_wreckage_1

0621_remembering_ryan_dunn_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

Gbro731

are you people serious? the guys dead. shut up. who cares about the car they can make more porsches they cant make another ryan dunn. grow up and stop hiding behind a username on your computer.

Alemão Brazil

QUE CHAPULETADA!

Tiffany

Just when I was getting over the such sadness that I got for some reason, you gave me the chills again with these photos. I just can't believe Ryan and Zach were in that.

Yes, I do believe it was such a stupid ass decision for them to go drive home after they just drank, and that this was 100% avoidable, but I do send my prayers to their families and friends. They were special to so many people.

People are entitled to their own opinions, but some people go to far.

RIP Ryan and Zach, can't believe it's been 2 weeks already<3

Carter Swenson

The best thing to come out of all of this is that Ryan Dunn can no longer be a menacing force of death on the road. Stupid is as stupid does and when idiots like Dunn are removed from the gene pool it strengthens our species and ultimately makes the world a better place for all.

R.A21

yo dumb ass he wasn't drinking.

adudewholikesdunn

Guys grow up the guys gone but theirs no need for the drink and drive poster stuff RIP RYAN DUNN

robert71

YOU DRINK YOU DRIVE YOU DIE!!! How hard is it to understand that!!

phillip