Wee Man

Tattoo Tribute to

Fallen 'Jackass' Star

6/23/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Dunn's "Jackass" co-star Wee Man wanted to honor his friend in a way Ryan would appreciate ... so he walked into a tattoo shop and had Dunn's face inked on his leg.

0623_weeman_BN
Wee Man posted the footage online -- in which he says, "How can I do something for Ryan? Well, it's something he'd probably do for anyone of us if it was one of us in the situation. And I'm going to get him tattooed on me."

After the tat session, Wee says, "I wish I was losing a bet ... and Dunn was still here."
062311_wee_man_still

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mark Proctor

Remembered

Superman

Dumbass

melissasroja

Random Hero? Um more like Random Dumbass for drunk driving and killing himself and a friend.

Sandra

Pathetic!!

K

I think it is a lovely tribute to a lost friend. Regardless of how he died, a lot of people are grieving for lost friends right now.

TheRealAndith

Dumb. How about you honour him by donating money to MADD or drunk driving education programs. Instead no, let's tattoo ourselves and put "Random Hero". How about "Random Avoidable Tragedy".

Max

A tribute to a drunk who drove under the influence and killed himself and a friend.

stevenjaba

Ryan is no hero. He took another person's life. Thank goodness there was no one else on the road for him to kill that night too. Everyone is focusing on Ryan, instead of the guy he killed - who is treated as a mere afterthought. Instead of using the word "hero", I'd describe Ryan with the word "selfish".

DPG

Ugh. Another future Darwin Award Winner.

"Random Hero" should have been "Waste of Life"

jimmy d

NOW This is just getting ridiculous. I like the Jackass shows but come' on this guy basically killed himself and another guy. Drunk accidents happen but he must have realized how fast he was driving. The car is almost unrecognizable (and Porsches are notoriously safe cars to drive and wreck in). What about the passenger? He is hardly mentioned? Enough.

pap rat

suicide/murder at the hands of his gay drunk lover don`t sound like fun to me..I`ll pass thank you anyway

Atlantaguy

A wonderful way to memorialize someone who got behind the wheel while sloshed, drove 130mph, and could easily have killed others on the road.

"Stupid is, as stupid does".

pap rat

If he had lived and his gay lover buddy still died..he would be locked up for at least 30 years so he is no HERO only a murder whom killed his gay lover after a bar spatfling with someone else.Nothin is more deadly than a lover jilted and couple kill each other all the time over so called love

Bender

Ryan and his passenger died stupidly and tragically... Agreed...

Dunn was definitely in the wrong...

That being said, it doesn't mean that his buddies aren't going to miss him...

Good on ya, Wee Man... I hope you and his other family and friends find the strength to deal with this awful waste of 2 lives....

DPG

Shows the mentality of this group of people. Can't fight stupid sorry to say.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments