Wee Man

Tattoo Tribute to

Fallen 'Jackass' Star

6/23/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Dunn's "Jackass" co-star Wee Man wanted to honor his friend in a way Ryan would appreciate ... so he walked into a tattoo shop and had Dunn's face inked on his leg.

0623_weeman_BN
Wee Man posted the footage online -- in which he says, "How can I do something for Ryan? Well, it's something he'd probably do for anyone of us if it was one of us in the situation. And I'm going to get him tattooed on me."

After the tat session, Wee says, "I wish I was losing a bet ... and Dunn was still here."
062311_wee_man_still

mark

After the tat session, Wee says, "I wish I was losing a bet ... and Dunn was still here. well he would be but he was a jackass. good riddens ya suicide/murderer.

Scott

They screwed up the tattoo should in not read random "Zero"?

Sfalkon

How insulting. I don't care what his nickname was, or how he was credited in Jackass. Random Hero couldn't be anymore inappropriate. Another chance for Dunn's friends to show some class, and again they fail.

deada1m

wow, i guess no one on the internet makes mistakes...perfect people on the world wide web..

Spikey

I think thats very special of wee man.
Also, someone died here and he also took another persons life.
But, his friends and loved ones are going to miss him. It's natural no matter what he done. This is a lesson also to us and younger kids that you shouldn't be doing things like this. We all can learn from this tragedy. Lastly, it's not our place to judge anybody. So stop talking all this mess on here. Only god can judge us. P.S. You wouldn't want someone talking about your loved one if they were dead.

jack-55d79

Random Hero is a reference to Haggard:

john

respect to wee-man hope the rest of jackass crew do something similar to remember there fallen group member.

helloKITTY

AWWWW!! <3

DPG

Tat it up, pee wee. Looks great.

Fact of the matter is the world is a slightly better place without this animal on the road. That's really all that matters.

Jen

An idiot remembering an idiot...WHATEVER!

Moon

I like weeman and think this is a nice tribute yo his friend.

Stiletto

He should get a tattoo of a braincell...something else that has been missing in his life for some time.

chaz lane

I thought it was going to be a flaming car with Random Murderer! under it...

DPG

14:57, 14:58, 14:59 and.... 15 minutes are over.
I think we're Dunn here.

Jay-t

I hope none of you that are running your mouths (online of course) have to go through that with someone close. Losing someone close hurts no matter how it happened. Are you saying if someone puts a gun to their head, none of his family and friends should be upset, cuz he did it to themselves?? c'mon. Think before you get bold and type....