Katt Williams 911 Call -- 'He Says He's Famous'

6/26/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katt Williams is "the second most important black guy on the face of the Earth" -- at least that's what the guy who called 911 on him says Katt told him ... right before Katt was arrested earlier this month.

0624_katt_williams_911_launch_getty_ex
As TMZ first reported, three women were arrested on June 11 for attacking a maintenance worker on a property Katt was renting.

During the 911 call, the man claims he argued with Katt after the alleged altercation --  and says at one point Katt told him he was famous. The man told dispatch, "I’ve been beaten with sticks. They tried to tear my shirt off me when I was operating the tractor. It’s a big black family. The guy claims to be the second most important black guy on the face of the earth."

Katt can be heard arguing with the man during the call and Katt was later arrested as well for felony intimidating a witness.

He also should have been busted for felony thinking you're more famous than you are.

Stiletto

The first officer on scene radioed back the following...

"Bless my heart,
bless my soul,
I see a walking Tootsie Roll!"

He has since been put on paid administrative leave.

kitnplayn

There is no such thing as "felony thinking you're more famous than you are", it's called mainstream America.

imskeptical

That's funny. I had to google katt williams to find out who he was and why he rated a story. I found out who he was. I still don't know why he rated a story. Maybe because he is the second most important black guy? But why was that? meh. Never mind... not worth the effort.

chefadam

Who?

Bird

I guess it's true what they say..You can take the man out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the man.

I know if I had the kind of money he does, I sure as hell wouldn't be out catching pointless felonies. Get it together, Katt. You're only furthering black stereotypes.

Steinberg

TYPICAL BEHAVIOR

MartyMcFly

Who the f*** is Katt Williams?

Mike

Too many drugs, he's on some Rick James **** now!

James

Two questions:
Who the heck is Katt Williams?
If he's the 2nd most famous black guy, who's the first?

ghfghfg

i can name like literally 107 black men more famous than him... the best way to be is real, frank, and funny , etc...

Franc

Delusional and despicable. And not funny. He has too many kids and doesn't do crap to support them.

Logan

Katt is hilarious in the call. On a more serious note wish Katt would get it together and get back to doing stand up or movies.

Instead of these run-ins with law which are becoming more frequent. The man has way to much talent to be involved with all the stuff he has been in lately

BW

I think he's plays Mr. Hanky,the christmas poo on southpark. I just had no idea a piece of poo was the second most impotent
black man on the planet, I heard that obama only beat him by
a few votes. Oh well maybe nest year.

Jackie

Who?????????? Thought Obama was the second famous *********** on Earth beside Oprah.

mich