Katt Williams 911 Call -- 'He Says He's Famous'

6/26/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katt Williams is "the second most important black guy on the face of the Earth" -- at least that's what the guy who called 911 on him says Katt told him ... right before Katt was arrested earlier this month.

0624_katt_williams_911_launch_getty_ex
As TMZ first reported, three women were arrested on June 11 for attacking a maintenance worker on a property Katt was renting.

During the 911 call, the man claims he argued with Katt after the alleged altercation --  and says at one point Katt told him he was famous. The man told dispatch, "I’ve been beaten with sticks. They tried to tear my shirt off me when I was operating the tractor. It’s a big black family. The guy claims to be the second most important black guy on the face of the earth."

Katt can be heard arguing with the man during the call and Katt was later arrested as well for felony intimidating a witness.

He also should have been busted for felony thinking you're more famous than you are.

Allison

hahaha they whipped my ass !! whats buddy doing on a tractor ?

Kay

So next we'll be hearing about a huge brawl with about a million black guys fighting over who's the #1 most important black guy on the face of the earth.

pink floyd

ass clown

Burque

Just so yall know somethin real weird happened in albuquerque with kat williams tonight... looking forward to hearing the details later :)

Ricardo

Katt just performed in Albuqurque, NM and something was very wrong he was 4 hours late and showed up with the cops escorting him on stage. Something was very wrong...please investigate.

ylg

If he's the second most famous black man on earth, than Flava Flav must be the first 'cause the only thing both are famous for are being buffoons and embarassments.

MoonDust

Guess I am gonna have to google him to find out who he is....

Kari

Never heard of him--so, he can't be as important as he sees himself.

JM

Sorry, dude but I have absolutely no idea who you are thus making you less important that many other famous black people I know.

lisamorunning

Who is this dude??? I've never heard of him!

moe

DOUCHE LORD!

MissAnn

He's a comedian so did you ever stop to think that he was probably joking?

Katie

Katt was just in Albuquerque last night doing stand up! He's touring bitches!! He's also the funniest comedian out there, watch him and try NOT to laugh! I would love to hear his side of this.

HumanNature

Katt Williams said:

"Live your damn life and get your hustle on and understand that people are going to hate you regardless of what you do…"

You got to be grateful, you need haters. What the **** are you complaining about??? What the **** do you think a haters job is???

"If there are any haters around who don’t have anybody to hate on, then feel free to hate on me"

LOL

Horndog

Is something wrong with Snoop Dog's neck?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments