« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bryan Stow -- FLIPPED OFF During Dodger Game

6/29/2011 6:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bryan Stow didn't appear to be worried that Dodgers fans were giving him the finger the night he watched the Giants play in Dodger Stadium ... instead, he smirked and hoisted his beer.

0628_bryan_stow_ex_facebook_2

One of Stow's friends posted a photo on Facebook, showing Stow and his buddies proudly sporting their team colors in a sea of blue on March 31 ... while two unidentified Dodgers fans photobombed the shot by flipping off the camera.

As we previously reported -- Stow had a verbal altercation with another Dodger fan during the game ... after Stow allegedly yelled out that he'd rather eat his own feces than a Dodger dog.

Stow was brutally beaten in the parking lot after the game and is still recovering from some VERY serious injuries.

062711_fight_small_v2_launchThe LAPD arrested one man for the attack, Giovanni Ramirez -- cops say he's the prime suspect.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jim

People sure are making a lot of assumptions that Stow "must have been running his mouth" etc. In this picture - he's in a group picture with his buddies in the stands, and the Dodger fan's are flipping them off..... NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. In the 9 second video - some big Mexican is getting in his face and he seems to be trying to diffuse tension... NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. I have seen lots of people threatened and/or attacked at Dodger Stadium and ATT Park for absolutely no reason other than wearing a Giants/Dodger*****. It happens.... and there is no real evidence that anything but an unprovoked attack happend here.

Ryan

If someone "trash talks" about something, that's all it is - trash talk. If you feel the need to beat someone to a pulp because he mouthed off about some stupid SPORTS TEAM, you need counseling - and if you cause someone bodily harm for it? You are no better than a rabid animal, and like any other rabid animal should be put down. Period. Debate on this issue is no different than debating on the pros or cons of putting down a rabid raccoon roaming the streets of a town.

Not that I would put myself in the position to invoke the wrath of some retarded, thick-necked baseball thug, but if I got beat down, that animal better pray he kills me. If he doesn't, I assure you I would find him later, evacuate his brainpan (no monologue, no identifying myself) with a silenced bullet to the head, and mulch him to feed my tomatoes in my garden. No mess, no fuss, no body to find. The trouble is, hunting for dumb-ass, thick-necked drunk retarded jock wannabe's like that clown is far too easy to do. It would be like thinning weeds in an arboretum. I'd need too many bullets, spare barrels, plastic sheeting to line my truck and a garden the size of a small city in order to make a dent in the idiotic angry-jock population - and that's just LA.

But I would have AWESOME organic tomatoes!

Mighty Mike

Jonathan,

If you're college educated like you say, then how can you deny what I said? I'm a Raider fan for one, have been all my life and go to all the games. I've never once used the word, "cholo", YOU DID!!! I call it like I see it, if you go to all the games like you say and you don't know what I'm talking about in regard to the young Latinos, then you are either biased or blind. Also, I never ONCE said ALL Latinos! Many of my friends are Latino. Many of them!!! I am far from a racist, and far from perfect, but I DO NOT intimidate innocent people and neither do my Latino friends.

Sure there are white punks at the games to, but honestly they aren't intimidating. Like I told you before, I went to a game in LA versus the 49ers back in the late 80s. Of all the 13 fights I saw, EVERY single one of them were provoked by Latinos with shaved heads and tattoos on the back of their necks with their last name. Does that make me a racist because I speak the truth????

I was making light of the fact that it could be the same group at each game, which would actually help your argument in regards to the sterotype, yet you spun it around and tried to make ME look ignorant! Let's assume it isn't the same group and what I see at each game is a different set of Latinos looking for trouble. How does your stereotype argument work for you now?

By the way, I attend the games with a couple of Mexican friends. They know what I'm talking about, so I really don't even need to entertain your false racist card.

Also, I do have the right to tell anyone who condones this type of violence to rot in hell and I don't have a problem saying it to their face. Provided of course they don't hide behind their guns and their homies. Do you see the difference between racism and reality yet?

JL

OMG...I sat in the row right behind this guy and didn't realize it! You people have it all wrong. Those four guys were surrounded by gangbanger types and got along well with just about all of them...because they kept there mouths shut. It's one of those same guys that took this picture for them! Stow and his friends managed to last in their seats through the game because they didn't bring out the crazies. There were plenty of other mouthy Giant fans around us that were doing that. Stow and his friends were good sports and didn't antagonize the thugs around them.

Mighty Mike

JL,

Thank you for the post. What now, HATERS? Does JL deserve a beatdown too?

Jonathan, you wanted the TRUTH. Can you handle it?

ELLAYALLDAY

I feel bad for Stow's family, the lapd FAILED them. I hope they see that Stow wasn't completely innocent. He trash talked and payed for it, now he's not only a douche bag, but a brain dead douche bag.

Jenny

@dylan - May I suggest some type of counseling? No one deserves the beating he got. Not even you for making such an ignorant comment.

@St. Murphy - Thanks for proving my point for me. As you just basically pointed out, there are people out there that think a sports team and/or event are worth this type of rage and violence. It's sick. (Kudos for using the exact phrase that I said didn't make it sound any better. Nice touch.)

Mighty Mike

ELLAYBLOWS,

Classy comment as usual!!! You are the epitome of hypocrisy regarding freedom of speech. It's spelled, "paid", btw. But obviously you aren't too familiar with the term.

You can reverse highlight, "epitome" and "hypocrisy" so you can Google search the definitions (hit Ctrl-C after highlighted)...I don't believe anyone else on here will have a problem with their respective meanings.

MARGETALICA

Kitty- expert or not -a jury would not be CHOCK full of experts - these people have a right to express thier views - and thoughts about the case. This is the court of public opinion- like it or not.I value the many posters ideas - very thought provoking.

MARGETALICA

what matters - and to solve the case is the people that were out in the parking lot at the actual time of the incident. WHERE ARE THEY ?

MARGETALICA

scads of people with stacks of plastic cups yelling - inside the arena can build up the evidence yes or no - but if a person is nicked -facing years in prison lets hope that the police have more - .As the playing field becomes larger - any good lawyer is going to go to bat - ask where are the eye wittness accounts about the beating - in the back lot - thats the pitch and my beetch ...

MARGETALICA

I wonder how trace evidence - such as skin under the nails etc can even be found or happen - when a person is knocked out from behind - and from the reports did not have a chance to even fight back ?The only one beat up over this is one person? If it was a full on fight - I think his friends might have had some injury of some type. I think they got into it with him - he trips -falls .The ID- etc given by them could be most everyone at that game. Just a theory.

MARGETALICA

I am not sure that this man that had reported domestic issues - did not have a buddy bouncing on his wife ? It happens all of the time. Are we sure such an act of rage did not stem from emotions- love sex etc.?A rage kill many times is because of a love interest -emotional attachment- pent up anger - I would scope out the insurance do***ents - as well as all aspects.

MARGETALICA

the perfect venue for the perfect crime except we need snot peterson ...

MARGETALICA

Might this be about a person close to the victim that was seething boiling with anger ?Domestic issues can become deadly - can we say Oj. I may be reaching but the under-reaction from his friends that had to see this mans head stomped on is a huge issue...