Halle Berry

Claims Gabriel Violated

Custody Agreement

6/28/2011 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry went to family court this morning, complaining her baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, violated the custody agreement they struck over Nahla, and to reinforce her point, her lawyer submitted a lengthy court document claiming Gabriel has put Nahla at risk.

Halle Berry Custody
Sources tell TMZ ... Halle is concerned for 3-year-old Nahla when she's in the care of Gabriel.  Our sources would not be specific about the violations, but we're told it has to do with requirements Gabriel was supposed to follow when he had custody of Nahla.

The lengthy documents go into great detail about Gabriel's parenting skills, claiming there was once an incident overseas when Gabriel allegedly neglected Nahla, imperiling her safety.

Halle wanted the judge to find Gabriel in violation of the custody order.  Gabriel was not in court today, and the judge set a hearing on the matter for later.

0201_halle_nahla_footer

Sloane

a great actor can be a crappy parent
a crappy actor can be a great parent
one has nothing to do with the other

there is more than 1 correct way to parent a child
there are a myriad of ways to be an unfit parent too

Halle seems a "my way of the highway" kind of gal
once the new guy doens't go along with something her way, she'll either dump him
or he'll decide that she's an unreasonable woman-beautiful or not- and he'll move on the way others have

feel bad for Gabriel

but it's only Nahla who will be the loser in all of this
growing up to find when she googles her family, that mommy, for no specific reason, went to such great leangths and expense to get daddy out of her life!

Sloane

a great actor can be a crappy parent
a crappy actor can be a great parent
one has nothing to do with the other

and there is more than 1 correct way to parent a child

Sandi

I really don't understand the pathological hatred, some people have for this woman. Why do people automatically assume that she's not the victim? Do you know that women who grew up in abusive homes, as Halle Berry has, DO PICK ABUSIVE MEN OVER AND OVER AGAIN and that's it's not some game, and it's not fake. What if she does pick users, abusers, and cheaters over and over again, Gabriel falling into the USER category? I don't think this guy is abusive, but do I think he got with her just for the fame and the money? Yes. And do I think he just wanted custody of his daughter so the gravy train would continue? Yes. Why did he ask for child support, when he does modeling for such high power names as Armani, and earns thousands upon thousands of dollars just for one shoot? Doesn't sound to me like a dad who just wants to be with his daughter. Would you want a user in your life? The court MADE HIM throw out the appeal for child support. So he then just went for shared custody...but who knows what he's up to now? He sounds like a manipulator to me.

Shread

I wonder if the Film Studios or Big Directors read the TMZ threads. They would really get a grasp of Halles true popularity with the public.

Everyones~A~Star

Our mamas let 12 year olds babysit us~ surely a grown man who wants to see his child has a right to do so. I gave my ex husband unlimited visitation, I don't feel like explaining to my kids when they are 18 why I kept them from Daddy. Wanna see Dad? Great. I will never tell them no. Deadbeat daddys everywhere and we fight to keep kids away from Dads who try? Its not right. She is his child too and Halle should be doing her best to foster that relationship. kids do best with both parents participating. Lil girls deprived of their biological father***** puberty faster (men have a hormone that slows their bio daughters puberty down) and have emotional issues more often.

nacho

Seems to me Halle got what she needed, a sperm donor, and he can leave at any time now. She did not bargain that he might actually have wanted to be involved. She is looking like the crazy bitch men have been calling her all these years.

Throwback kid

Tuth, you tell the Truth! I too wonder if the studios read these boards? If I see Halle Berry's name on a film my money stays in my pocket. I don't like her as a person and will not support her career.

radicalred

This crazy beeyotch needs to be placed in a straitjacket. She's out of her mind, and the men in her past have all seen it. I feel for Gabriel. He thought Halle loved him and he clearly adores their daughter. I doubt he had any idea that Halle would "flip the script" and go nuts, making wild accusations against him and trying to eliminate him from his daughter's life. I think she's just a crazy, vindictive nutjob.

FLO

Radaronline has a source saying she is trying to control everything when he has Nahla for visitation. She does not like how he dresses her, where he takes her, giving her pizza when it is not a cheat day.
This speaks volumes to the kind of a control freak Halle is. Who in their right mind puts a healthy 3 year old on a diet where they can only have treats on cheat day?

This is all about her need to control every thing the kid does which is not healthy for anyone let alone a toddler and her dad.

buck

What a sick bitch? Plastic Surgery junky.
She used this man as a sperm donor and now, she wants him gone. You keep this shxt up and he will spill the beans on you to the media. You are mean and a self hater.

Your behavior is very disturbing. Ms. Berry.

bruce

I work at a highend retail store in los angeles. I've dealt with gabriel a few times. He's a jerk. A pompous azz.

leslie

HALLE YOUR DAUGHTER HAS A MOTHER AND A FATHER SHE NEEDS TO BE ALLOWED TO LOVE THEM BOTH, AND NOT BE IN A CONSTANT BATTLE WHATEVER YOUR ISSUES R GO TO A THERAPIST.

Throwback kid

People didn't believe David Justice when he said she would have temper tantrums where she would tear the house apart in a screaming frenzy, it looks like he got a first hand look at the crazy behavior everyone can see now.

dee

I think this is a disgrace! She has been known to be demanding and rather strange in her behavior. If she thought he was sooo bad why would she have dated him for soo long and then had a child by him? I hope the judge can see through her shena****ns. She is controlling and nasty. Fathers do have rights and I hope he fights for his

Sandra

Shame on Halle for always being in court with her baby's daddy! Plain and simple she does not want Gabriel around his daughter!! All this crap will come back on her!!