Halle Berry

Claims Gabriel Violated

Custody Agreement

6/28/2011 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry went to family court this morning, complaining her baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, violated the custody agreement they struck over Nahla, and to reinforce her point, her lawyer submitted a lengthy court document claiming Gabriel has put Nahla at risk.

Halle Berry Custody
Sources tell TMZ ... Halle is concerned for 3-year-old Nahla when she's in the care of Gabriel.  Our sources would not be specific about the violations, but we're told it has to do with requirements Gabriel was supposed to follow when he had custody of Nahla.

The lengthy documents go into great detail about Gabriel's parenting skills, claiming there was once an incident overseas when Gabriel allegedly neglected Nahla, imperiling her safety.

Halle wanted the judge to find Gabriel in violation of the custody order.  Gabriel was not in court today, and the judge set a hearing on the matter for later.

0201_halle_nahla_footer

NameNotImportant

some guy

@Truth

I don't know if this is true or not. All this is is some wild speculation on my part and a website I checked out earlier. Do you want the link?

some guy

All I can say is, I'm pretty good at seeing through bull****.

some guy

And I'm not some slobbering Mongoloid who doesn't know enough of the English language to be able to put two coherent words together. Unlike some of the posts I've seen.

some guy

I dunno. Call me crazy. You wouldn't be the first.

Barbara

Georgie

Well, it's a cultural thing. Black people are matriarchial society, the children go with the mom. I would never marry a man outside of my race. For one, if we ever broke up, he would expect to share custody and have visitation whereas black men already know, get to steppin. The child is mine. They dont' challenge it, they already know the drill. Move on. I can't imagine having to go through the stuff halle is going through with this guy. He should take a hint.

Georgie

"L Ron Mangravy 56 minutes ago She should be hard fuct in the ungreased asz by a plantation owner..."

Ew, sick thoughts from a sick individual. He could try that today and end up with a sawed up shotgun in his mouth. But think about it this way, "ron". You condone and crack jokes about rape, and racial slurs, just remember we may n ot know your identity on this internet, but in the end you have to live with being one f*ed up dude.

Georgie

"Barbara 15 minutes ago This is a woman who wants SOLE custody and will not stop running to the court until she gets what she wants. And what she wants is for Gabriel to be out of their daughters life for good."

Well barbara, he should have known what he was getting into. All he saw was the glitz and glamour of being with a beautiful hollywood star. He needs to leave Halle and her baby alone.

TDenise

You people are pathetic with your hateful comments. As a mom to two girls myself, I totally get Halle's actions. She is a first-time mom and clearly devoted to her daughter. When you have a child you are overprotective and concerned for their well-being. Do we really know enough about Mr Aubrey and their relationship? She has every right to require safety for her daughter and to exercise her concern however she sees fit, legally. This goes on hundreds of times, every day in Family Courts across the U.S. Wondering when we became a country where a woman protecting her young child was looked down upon? Oh and I am sure Halle gives a flip about what you people think when it comes to raising her "own" child. Get a life please!

Georgie

"NameNotImportant 28 minutes ago I'm glad she's throwing this white BOY under the bus like she tried to do black males. Look at all the whites finally see she's crazy. Wanted to blame black man for her craziness at first though. Took a white BOY for you to see the truth. And for the white BOYS always bragging. Halle only dates European white males. Notice she hasn't dated a white American man. You lose again."
-----

I would date a european white male in a heartbeat. For one,they are hot. Plus, they are more fashionable, more reasonable, not racist. In fact, it's against the law in places like britain and france, etc to espouse racism like the morons we see on here. So you don't see brits and other european men saying things that the immature fat red necks of america would say about black women, they are gentlemen. Not even online, will you see it because it is ingrained in the culture not to act like that. Sooooo that being said, good for halle. I hope she never dates a white man from america, they are gross.

Furthermore, the black guys halle dated are all messed up, just like most black men in america, long story short, when I date, it will be with someone who is not in this country.

MyOpinionOnly

Georgie - So he needs to "get steppin" huh? WOW...please tell me you will NEVER have children! I would truly not want another screwed up kid in this world who is raised to beleive that as a father, he should have no rights and onlyt he mom is right. And you have the nerve to tell someone else that they have to live with being a jerk? Sounds like you need to take your own advice girl. SMH....

Jenni

Obviously TDenise is a close personal friend of the mother of the year Halle Berry who could never do anything wrong. There are a lot of fathers who are cheated everyday because women lie to get even. Lot of people need to get a life!

Jenni

It's funny how she praised him for being a great father when they were together and was never affraid for her daughter when they were together. She is crazy, evil and vindictive. I will no*****ch anything she is in any more, I can't support such a person. There are plenty of other people that will. She needs to see Dr. Phil.

Georgie

jenni, who are you, gabriel's personal spokesperson. he's probably dumb like most guys, feeding her fast food and not giving her medicine on time, and stupid crap like that because he's too busy watching the game on tv or something. who knows what her reasons are. i'm sure she has grounds for something or the judge would have dismissed the allegations off hand. like "truth" said, suddenly everybody hates Halle because the man in question is white. i guarantee you, if she had a baby with eric benet and this subject came up, everyone would be on her side.