Wilmer Valderrama in Cop Dramarrama

6/28/2011 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hours before he hit the red carpet for the premiere of his new movie, Wilmer Valderrama had to put his autograph on a speeding ticket after he was popped in L.A.

0628_wilmer_valderama_SplashEXD
Law enforcement sources tell us Wilmer was cooperative during the stop ... even smiling while he got his ticket. We're told the ticket will run Wilmer upwards of $300.

A short time later, Wilmer threw on his suit and rolled on over to the premiere of "Larry Crowne" ... acting like nothing ever happened.

Best performance yet?!

some guy

"Heed My Word, All Ye Trolls"

Looks like 'Damien' read something about a cardgame earlier. I might be off.

some guy

Stay Classy like George. Or San Diego.

I think if I could switch lives with anyone, it would be George Clooney. He srsly sounds like he has the best life.

some guy

I never got the feeling he ever trolled on one of TMZ's pages.

Superman

Wow, over $300? Speeding tickets in my state are usually less than $150, including "court cost". Either California charges more for minor speeding violations or he was reckless driving. If the former, then California has some messed-up laws by fining more for minor traffic violations than for minor drug possession.

BTW, that oriental guy in the background is spooky.

some guy

$20 says that TMZ would pay alot to find out who's George dating. Not that I would know.

some guy

My guess is George shaved his head, joined a monastery, and took a vow of chastity.

some guy

Any takers? House pays 2:1

Dean

"Showed up at the premiere and acted like nothing happened"....Harvey,dude got a ****in'ticket. Written like he killed someone on the way to the show.

some guy

@George

You sure you don't wanna switch, like for a weekend? This steel-reinforced bed is actually pretty comfy.

some guy

I have a confession to make. I've never seen any of your movies. I always thought you were too good looking. Haters be hatin'

ZB

whats 300 to him?

some guy

If something I wrote really bothered you, maybe you should look in the mirror first.

some guy

@ZB

I liked it. Your initials don't happen to be 'G.B.,' is it?

some guy

"THIS - IS - HOLLYWOOD!1"

Come to lose your soul, stay for the funnel cakes!

whatevs

Penalties for speeding in California are pretty steep. I got popped for 68 in a 50 (could have been worse) and it was $300+.
Add on driving school to keep the point off your record and it's in the $350"ish" range.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments