Charlie Sheen:

I Was 'ROIDED UP

on 'Major League'

6/29/2011 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If it seemed like Charlie Sheen had a little extra juice on his fastball during "Major League" ... it's because the actor pumped himself full of steroids to prepare for the role ... so says the Warlock.

0629_charlie_sheen_wild_thing_BN
Sheen -- who famously played fireballer Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn --  revealed his secret to Sports Illustrated, saying he went on the special sauce for "six to eight weeks" in the hopes of "enhancing [his] performance a little bit."

Sheen added, "You can print this, I don't give a f--k. My fastball went from 79 [mph] to like 85."

Wild Thing ... you make my balls shrink.

Kari

TMZ--this guy just isn't interesting anymore--and certainly old, old memories of his aren't interesting.

WillisD

It looks like he forgot to work out afterwards.

angeleyes

Seems like he is desperate to remain in the press so keeps feeding them stuff to print - like stories that are 23 years OLD! Get over yourself Charlie - you are no longer relevant! Deal with it!

Heather

My husband says an 85 mph fastball is about as hard as Scott Kazmir could throw when the Angels cut him permanently from the roster for having a dead arm. It's also about 15 mph slower than Justin Verlander can throw a fastball.

Charlie, you're a comedian NOT an athlete!

K-LO

I am pretty sure Charlie Sheen has done every drug known to Man!!!

senex

that..and some nose candy.

K-LO

I am pretty sure Charlie Sheen has done every drug known to Man!!!

nof

I'm just wondering what kind of steroids he took -

"D-Bol" was the most tempting -

Could cut you up in a hurry -

This is what Harvey Levin is on.

nof

Nostradamus

Whatever, anyone remember him in Hot Shots Part Deux?
He was a lot more jacked for that flick.

Throwback kid

Heather is right! Charlie is like alot of frustrated jocks who only played in high school. He has convinced himself he could have been a pitcher in college or maybe even triple a and that he really could throw 85 mph. When I saw Charlie in Major League I remember thinking he looked more like a high school player in that uniform than a major leaguer.

jbj

While I was fairly certain he had used steroids to get into form for Hot Shots Part Deux, by the looks of that photo, steroids didn't improve his looks much for Major League. What difference would it make if his pitching speed were in the 60s, 70s or 80s if it's just a movie?

Fat hand puppet

tom berenger was the main character....anyways.

ksis

So? Big deal.

Tess

Ha ha ha. Yeah, Charlie, those guns look roided.

kris

I thought he went away....can't you make him go away again? Please?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments