Tracy Morgan

... From Gays to 'Retards'

6/29/2011 6:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy Morgan seems hell-bent on offending every minority group he can ... add the mentally and physically disabled to the ever-growing list.

0629_tracy_morgan_BN

Tracy warned his audience at a performance in New York City this weekend, "Don't ever mess with women who have retarded kids."  The audience groaned, but Tracy didn't stop:  "Them young retarded males is strong.  They're strong like chimps."

But more was yet to come.  Tracy reminisced about a girl he once dated, describing her as "a cripple" with a prosthetic arm, a mechanical larynx and a portable dialysis machine.

You'll recall, earlier this month, Tracy drew fire for another performance, in which he said he would stab his son to death if he spoke in a "gay voice."

Tracy apologized for the comments about gays, but now we gotta ask ...

some guy

@I am Spartacus

Something tells me you wrote that just so you could type out ******. Felt good didn't it?

Paul

Jesus Christ people!! Stop acting like a bunch of *******. Why the F should he apologize or have to address what he says. HE'S A COMIC!! If you can't accept the fact that he makes jokes about hot button issues, well then you're a bunch of gay retards. Stop being so overly sensitive and watered down.

Teresa

Tracy Morgan is a bigot. I'm a hairstylist and I work in an industry that is very equal opportunity as well it should be! I'm also the mother of a son with autism and I'd really like for Mr. Morgan to kindly just shut his damn mouth already.

Tracy, I used to really like you. But I fear that the only reason you've apologized for your gay rant is because your career is on the line. You've got hate in your heart, and Gays and Special Needs Children are the least of your problems. You're gonna have to answer to God when your time comes.

Torico

He's been making these jokes for years, why is it only now that it's a problem?

Shread

Get Real!!! Tracy is a Comedian. He has to be one of the funniest comics today and his insults are a JOKE??? Hello people...remember Don Rickels, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy????
Too much is being made of this situation and unfortunately it could kill a brilliant career through a blind ambition of the politically correct people taking this a bit too far.
Tracy is a good person so give this negativity a rest already.
TMZ stop instigating this story with these trouble making posts.

kdogg

Comics like Lisa Lampanelli do more jokes about gays and retarded people than Tracy and nobody says anything but you people wanna condemn him. GET OVER IT!! Tracy, don't apologize for nothing. You're a comic. Do your job. If people gotta problem with it, the hell with them. Political correctness makes me sick.

samson

The beginning of the end for comics around the world. Does this also mean no more roasts?

some guy

Eh this story bores me. Tracy is a no-talent hack and he should've thanked the day Tina took him on board. Something tells me if Tracy didn't get good reviews he would've been gone the first season.

So... any word on Lindsay?

some guy

Really, Tracy, you interpreted groaning as a positive sign? Did you think you were in bed? Have you tried my delicious Fortune Cookies?

Stephanie

It's COMEDY people!!! If you don't want to be offended don't freakin' listen!!!!

Sam

You people are so behind. He's been using these jokes for months. He says the joke about his former disabled girlfriend in his HBO special that aired earlier this year. I agree though, HE"S A COMIC!!!!!!

theblackman

People are saying that people have been making these jokes for years and people have laughed at them. The thing is Tracy's jokes arent even funny...

some guy

I wonder if Tracy was thinking: "Sweet! I just hit the crowd's G-Spot!"

some guy

Tracy, you kind of remind me of something really sad...

rhbjorn

I cannot come as a surprise that TMZ does not understand the concept of comedy they are "slow kids"