Fabolous

The Best Rappers

of All Time Are...

6/30/2011 12:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who are the top five rappers of all time? Fabolous gave us his list -- and it's shockingly close to hip-hop king Harvey Levin's! WARNING: Please ignore the TMZ staffer who put Coolio on her list. 062911_TV_fabulous_v2_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

MJ is the Greatest of all

TWISTA AND BUSTA RHYMES ARE WAY BETTER THAN EMINEM.

MJ is the Greatest of all

AND KRS-1 IS WAY BETTER THAN BIGGIE.

Reuben Rolando

I remember this kid getting clowned on hardcore in my ghetto ass Middle School for including Big Daddy Cane on this pie chart in math class. This chart included Ice Cube, Ice T, Eazey E, MC Hammer, and Big Daddy Kane for favorite rappers amongst students. Yes MC Hammer was respected in my hood!

Not an idiot like the rest of you

These people think they look cool trying to clown Coolio? They obviously have never heard of WC and the MAAD Circle or any of his solo stuff other than Gangsta's Paradise or Fantastic Voyage (both of wich are fine songs). Anyone who would put Eminem on a list of top 5 ALL TIME rappers and then talk **** about Coolio like he's a joke, has no credibility. Also, any top 5 list without Scarface is a joke. The best and one of the most prolific EVER!

1. Scarface
2. Jay Z
3. Ice Cube
4. Tupac
5. E-40/Ant Banks/DJ Quick/Eazy E?

Trigga E

Name the 5 best rappas of all time? Lemme think about it........
It's....Dylan. Dylan, Dylan, Dylan and Dylan cuz I spit hot fire!!!!

JoeFrancis

Lists are stupid just enjoy the music.

Mrs. Mathers

Brett 40 minutes ago Eminem is the best of all time PERIOD. Those who love rap can't deny it, even the blacks. But some still do.
------------------------------------------------------------
YES EMINEM IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gomez

oh look white people saying eminem is the best rotfl nothing out of the ordinary there. he isn't even top 10 but let's all pretend he is because we all know the truth... its because he is white

Mrs. Mathers

im not white...lol look at u hating b/c hes white, if he was blk u wouldnt b talking ****.

superchicken

Let's be honest .. the only real rapper is Will Smith. The rest of these guys are just a bunch of sucks and cry babies.

lala

Who narrates these fkn videos??? Can you sound more annoying? I dont think thats possible. Eminem?!?! come on wtf, and Tupac was alright but I wouldn't say he was top 5. Where's Buster Rymes? Least he said Biggie though.

Eric

How can his list not have Big Pun, or even Big L?

My top 5

Biggie
Eminem
Big Pun
Vinnie Paz
Big L

JD

Best rappers? LMMFAO! There is no such thing as an even remotely close to good rapper......let alone BEST!

It's pure garbage, and when you can rank a list of the ten best, you speak volumes about your own lack of ability to appreciate REAL talent, of ANY kind. And I won't refer to musical talent, because "rap" is not music, or talent.

Mike

Eminem is the Justin Beiber of rap. He's pretty good...sells a chizt load of cds...makes a lot of money. But have anyone actually listened to his music? Most of his songs are about one thing...killing his ex-wife and burning her house down.

st70076

I would agree with Mike, I like Eminem and can rap but none of his albums are classic his last CD was far his best so far til date. None of his albums I have in my heavy rotation of must listen in my car like tupac,biggie, nas, scarface, jay-z,. To put out a list is very lame nowadays fab has come a long way as far as what is out right now he is killing the competition.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments