Nick Jonas

Check Out My HOT

Older Girlfriend

7/3/2011 12:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

18-year-old Nick Jonas landed himself one SMOKING HOT 26-year-old girlfriend -- singer Delta Goodrem. They're TOTALLY doing it, right? Right? Anyone?070111_TV_nick_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

L

Don't be stupid, if this was a 26 year old man dating a 18 year old woman there would be no issue.

A lot of married couple have a 8, 10 or 12 year difference in age, but its usually the guy that's older and people don't have **** to say.

For years men have been dating and marrying younger women, most of your parents most likely have this age difference or greater, or yourselves depending on how old you are. But because its a woman doing it, something is wrong with her, get a clue then get a life!

Bull**** double standards

GOD

At all those who think she's is a nobody. Yanks you fools, look outside your country and you'll find Continents and within it many artists whom do not care about breaking the US. What do you produce these days apart from war? **** music....

She's beautiful and her music is good.

FUXK THE USA and it's CRETINOUS PEOPLE!

RULE BRITTANIA!

lovatic

PUBLICITY. She may be big in Australia, but she's not in the US. She's using him and he's letting her. PR relationships disgust me. I can't believe Nick would do something so stupid, but then again I didn't think Joe would do it either and look what he did.

Ashley

I swear to God, if Americans don't shape up in the next 5 years, Im moving my ass to Australia.. maybe even England or Canada. Nick's an adult, he can do what and whom he wants; Delta too, am I wrong?

Ashley

Wow. Remember the Nick & Miley days? I feel old, but I guess Delta feels older..
What can I say? I guess we know who he's "Burnin' Up" for now, eh!? She's 26 he's un-Disney'd; what do YOU think?

LOLOLOLO

SO AWKWARDDDDDDDDDDD

Dabomb

there totally screwing why else would he be going out with a woman almost 10 years older than him nick jonas is about to learn some new tricks lol

supermhela