Vinny Leaves

'Jersey Shore' House -- FOR GOOD

7/2/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vinny Guadagnino has bailed on the "Jersey Shore" house and the show once again -- but this time, we're told it's for good.

0702_vinny_tmz_ex
Sources directly connected to the cast tell TMZ ... Vinny bolted from the house late last night after getting into an argument with another cast member. We're told Vinny was feeling "burned out" and went back home to Staten Island. We have confirmed that he is at his house in Staten Island right now.

Vinny threatened to leave a few days ago, after he complained of "being homesick." We're told the cast was able to talk him into coming back, but that didn't last long.

Sources connected with the show say Vinny has been a pain in the ass and no one will be getting on their knees, begging him to come back.

TMZ spoke with executive producer Sally Ann Salsano, who tells us, "We do not comment on the production of the show."

RJ Hunt

Best career move yet...Good for him.

some guy

I think out of the entire cast, Vinny's family has been the most supportive of him. That's all I'm sayin'

penewhite

VINCENZO!!!!!! you are my favorite in the house. you have always been the only sensible one, well most of the time....go do something with the degree you worked so hard for ( i know you didn't go to college to become a guido on the shore)....good luck....arrivederci

Scientific

Vinny is just jealous he's not getting a spin off like the rest of the douches...well, except Ronnie and Sammie, no one cares about those two anyway either.

some guy

Ok, I'm done here. MTV get that check in the mail. Stat.

Throwback kid

Vinny's 15 minutes were up a while ago! The first season you could tell he was unsure of himself and did not do very well with the girls. Now, 3 years later he turned into a *******-y a- hole and actually thinks he can get any girl he wants. He forgot that if he didn't have an MTV camera crew with him no girl would look at him twice. That goes for all the jersey shore guys, how many girls like guys who are short, uneducated with no class and dress like teenagers?

rini6

OMG "Vinny leaves the shore house"? My life will never be the same.

Who's Vinny?

IGuessSo

Vinny doesn't seem as stupid as the rest of the cast. I hope he stays away.

notalawyer

McDonald's in Staten Island, New York is hiring...

www.mcdonalds.com - 1660... Richmond Avenue, Staten Island

www.mcdonalds.com - 2655 Richmond Ave # 1190, Staten Island

www.mcdonalds.com - 3267 Richmond Avenue, Staten Island

Problem?

David Jong about an hour ago

@Vinny

You should try trolling TMZ. It's really helped with alot of my own problems.
____________________________________________

Bwahahahahaha!

What do you know, if this is true, Vinny might still have a brain. I always thought he did, then he started acting like a real JO and I thought maybe he was turning into one of the other guys. I always imagined Mike would be the one to leave, when it got too much for his ginourmous ego to be around the minions.

ndub

http://www.fhtmca.com/2539. Hey Vinny! check this out, this is how I make my money, now that you're not working become an entrepreneur like me. ask me how.

some guy

@Problem?

I will not be deceived by your Situation-like antics.

Amy

Who really cares? Do people still watch that show?! It got old after the first season. NEXT!

PG

I would suggest he get a real job, but thanks to Obama and all the idiots who voted for him, there are no jobs left.

Tara

"Burned out"??? You have got to be kidding me. They film a show for 3 months, where they have no responsibilites, they just party, and they're paid a lump sum of $50,000!!! What an idiot! And it's not just him, all the girls have gone home at one point claiming they were "burned out".