Vinny Leaves

'Jersey Shore' House -- FOR GOOD

7/2/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vinny Guadagnino has bailed on the "Jersey Shore" house and the show once again -- but this time, we're told it's for good.

0702_vinny_tmz_ex
Sources directly connected to the cast tell TMZ ... Vinny bolted from the house late last night after getting into an argument with another cast member. We're told Vinny was feeling "burned out" and went back home to Staten Island. We have confirmed that he is at his house in Staten Island right now.

Vinny threatened to leave a few days ago, after he complained of "being homesick." We're told the cast was able to talk him into coming back, but that didn't last long.

Sources connected with the show say Vinny has been a pain in the ass and no one will be getting on their knees, begging him to come back.

TMZ spoke with executive producer Sally Ann Salsano, who tells us, "We do not comment on the production of the show."

papprorattist

Papprarattis ratted holed the WHOLE TMZ RAT HOLE PAP RATS HOLES man there are pap rat holes all over this site now and it smells like PP and chewed up hiar balls

sledge

They are not smart enough to realize that all this disgusting stuff they are doing is going to be there to haunt them forever. It seems somebody would have the smarts to tell them they are going to have some major regrets later.

Carol

Vinny who?

Carol

Vinny who?

ggreen

I think is the prefect opportunity to use the words - who cares! Who are these people anyway? This is the most inane show ever and has done incredibly appropriate damage to New Jersey. I can't believe I'm reading a commenter giving Vinny advise. Remember, "it is the moron who speaks to the horses ass."

Kimberly

Come to LA. I'd hit it

BouncersSuck

??

Diamond

Don't leave Vinny! The show won't be the same without you. Your the only one that is smart. I hope you don't leave. I don't think I won't be watching it again if your not there.

Pete

What a loser, I wish he had left after season 1 he is the most boring person on the show, he really added nothing to it, except well nothing really.

robert

that dude is boring as **** anyway. he adds nothing interesting to the show. hell i like sammy more than i like that kid.

him

HAHAH economic collapse!!!

mickeymurphy

I am going to pray for Vinny and sacrifice a live chicken to the gods so that this feud will end. I no how it feels to be home sick. I was once captured by a pack of Colombian gorillas and I had to fight my way threw the rain forest for 420 days to return home to my family. I was very upset and was glad to make it home for a warm glass of ovaltine that my mother prepared in the microwave. It can be hard to live under such tough conditions. I once had to leave a party early cause my adult diaper was over loaded and the smell had gotten just to bad. I think Vinny will come back after he has had his fill of bitty. Buy and Iroc and cruise it up and down the road Vinny.

shy bonnie

This show should just be cancelled.The cast members all have acidic tongues and bring home different guys/girls every night.What does that potray to teenagers who are the main watchers of the show?

ricardo

I thought he just escaped from six flags, was caught and returned ready to shoot the next series.I just can't keep up with all this Jersey Shore stuff. What channel are the "Partridge Family" on ?

Zona

At 100k per episode....I would "deal" with it. Seriously, I could.