Lindsay Lohan -- Out for Birthday Dinner

7/3/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan went out for dinner in Malibu last night to celebrate her 25th birthday -- which is news because it's her birthday ... and she was actually allowed out of the house.

0703_lilo_PCN
They grow up so fast.

0703_lilo_footer_launch

some guy

porky you bore me. I don't think there's anything i could say that i haven't said before... although I could try to think up more ways to kill off Charlie.

some guy

Ok... we drill a hole to the center of the Earth and drop Charlie in. He'll start to burn from the fiery depths of the Molten Core until nothing remains but a charred piece of dirt.

some guy

How about an alien from outer space comes down and sucks his brain out. It'll be a quick scene, but at least it'll be messy.

suza271

Lindsay--

You're hair DOES NOT look good blonde!!! For heaven's sake, if you want people to start thinking of you seriously, make a small step and give yourself a makeover!! It will help, trust me. Cut your hair, and dye it back to red. It will subliminally remind the public of your younger years.

It's as if Lindsay really wanted to go blonde 5 years ago and slowly started lightening and now it's WHITE.

Betty White has darker hair than Lindsay at this point.

Joanne Deutsch

I don't care about Lindsay..I just want to know where she got her dress and who makes it! It's so pretty, anyone know?

some guy

BRB... running out of ideas. Gonna check out this website on medieval torture.

Ghost Rider

The troll here must not realize that the Rainbow bar and grill is "THE" Rockstar bar of Los Angeles. There is no other. BTW all the chicks that work there are smoking, some are even Ukranian.

yo

It is not good for her career that she is always drunk.

porky pig

sorry not charlie....... she got it from your closet davie boy... lol

some guy

OK... last one... I'm geting tired

We put Charlie on a Rack and stretch him out till he becomes the length of Hayden's old BF.

Nicole

She looks great except the hair

suza271

You wanna know why Lindsay dyes her hair white, gets those lip injections and has had plastic surgery? For the same reasons she uses drugs--because she has no self worth or self esteem. She's not comfortable in her own skin and she's trying to be someone she isn't. She attaches herself to people who she can mimic and/or uses the images her mother gave her in her youth to take cues on who she should be and what she should look like.

It's really a shame Lindsay hasn't gained any independence or isn't comfortable in her own skin. I'm not saying she can't dye her hair a bit or wear makeup, but what she does to herself is extreme. And, she doesn't look better for it--she looks worse!

Ghost Rider

A restraining order?LMFAO!!! I dont leave my house Jerk! They have a song on that Limp Bizkit album for you Puckett and Im listening to it now, It goes

YOURE A DOUCHE BAG
YOURE A DOUCHE BAG

and thats basically it.

Wrath

I hate her and the TMZ/Lohan website more and more with each passing day...

some guy

@Lindsay

Sometimes... I make myself Lol really hard.