Charlie Sheen

I'm Going to Be ROASTED!!!!!!

7/5/2011 7:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's official ... Charlie Sheen will be the next "roastee" at the next Comedy Central Roast in September.

0705_charlie_BN

Sheen released a statement saying, "You could say I've been providing kindling for this Roast for a while ... It's time to light it up.& It's going to be epic."

The Roast will be taped in Los Angeles on September 10 ... and it will air on Comedy Central on September 19 -- which is, not coincidentally, the same night the revamped "Two and a Half Men" is set to premiere.

A rep for Comedy Central says, "Charlie has assured us that nothing will be off limits in this Roast which scares even us."

Story developing ...

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Grumpinmcpunkkin

Lame

Get Real

The only thing "epic" about Sheen is his ego.

some guy

OMG

@TMZ I'll sell what I wrote on here to anyone if they want to use it. I really like the scenarios about Charlie Harper's death.

BananaHammock

They might want to move the date up a bit before he becomes COMPLETELY irrelevant...

Manny

I THINK MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE...THIS WILL BE AWESOME...BRING BACK GREG GIRALDO FROM THE DEAD!!!

Rogue Warrior

This is EXACTLY why he is likeable! He is able to put things into perspective and laugh at himself while entertaining others. I wish the best for Linds, however she could take a few things like this from Charlies playbook!!!!

FREE CASEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammie

People still watch the comedy channel?

Sheen will do anything to keep his name on here.

bob

Hey Harvey, Charlie and the rest of TMZ. Do you know what "roasted" means in the UK????

Boy if you did....

moe l.

I will manage to miss it. Absolutely NOT interested in giving him 15 more minutes.

some guy

@RW

Shut up. Nobody asked you.

Muppet

Of course Charlie will love it. The man craves attention in any form! I for one won't give him the attention he seeks so maybe he will grow the fk up!!

growup

I can't stand roasts. I think they were invented by sado-masochists. They're rarely funny and always mean-spirited. I truly don't understand why anyone would want to subject themselves to that kind of negative energy.

Regulator

God damn Rogue Warrior. Another this of your favorite 'celebs' that you would probably defend are: OJ Simpson, Charles Manson, and every crazy Christian who's drowned their kids in a tub.

6one9

Should I bring the chips and`````````````````````````DIP???

cali