Weston Cage Rambles About Wife, Life ...

7/5/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Weston Cage -- fresh out of jail after he and his wife of 2 months were arrested on felony domestic violence --  just posted this message on his Facebook page.  If you can decipher, good luck.

0705_WESTON_CAGE_FACEBOOK_BN_3

Glad he cleared everything up.

0705_weston_cage_footer

jpm4444

prescriptions meds; it's a helluva drug

nof

Weston reminds me of my friends the Barbarian Brothers.

n

John

Dude's out there; WAY OUT THERE!

MyOpinionOnly

Well...he seems to be a bit..stressed maybe? There sure is alot to this story that no one seems to know, so I will refrain from making a judgement call other than to say...get some help man. For the both of you. Violence is never a solution to any problem regardless of who starts it.

Wallybird

Clozaril, table for one, you may be seated now...

Stiletto

Nic needs to man-up and shoot his deranged offspring before "it" runs amok and harms innocent people. This "thing" is obviously a paranoid suffering from self-esteem issues (judging by his need to protect himself with all these martial arts) and will eventually truly snap and injure or even kill others.

johnny's_diane

wow............ I want some of whatever he is on.

On second thought...........NOT. bet he & Charlie Sheen would get along just famously though !

Ghost Rider

That is a whole lot of jibber jabber. Im glad I dont have that problem.

Didnt he just get married?

Doug

What a Lunatic. This guy is riding the express train to disaster.

I do kind of feel sorry for the kid, Unfortunately you can't pick your parents...

Michelle

This guy sounds a bit unstable. Regardless of who started the fighting he needs some psychiatric help. We all need to blow off steam sometimes and rant but his was so incoherent. I wish him the best and hope he gets help soon.

Celebarazzi.com

Seems like a total whack job.

Ferrarigirl

It sounds like his wife, Nikki, did something to break Weston's heart and he wants to call it quits. It seems that Dave had something to do with what ever happened to Nikki, and now Weston knows. He seems to still have feelings for Christina Fulton?

KikiOttawa

OK from what I see: Nikki went mental and was trying to harm herself and Weston intervened and kept her safe at the expense of injury to himself. Somebody called Dave did something to Nikki which set her off and whatever he did (methinks sexually assaulted maybe) he threatened to do to Weston’s Mom Christina Fulton. Now Weston wants to kick Dave’s @$$ in some sort of caged event (assuming a ‘to the death’ match) and wants to get lawyers involved to make sure the victor is not charged with ‘murder’.

Yeah I speak ‘crazy man’ thanks to my failed marriage. ;)

gutsygirl

Is not Christina Fulton his mom? Oedipus Complex?

Justine

Young, romantic, idealistic, and learning that life is not like a Viking saga. Unfortunately he gets to do it on the public stage. I hope he gets some wise council and support from a father figure in his life before worse things happen.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments