Octomom on 'TODAY' -- Down Goes a Kid!

7/8/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nadya Suleman and her octuplets made their "TODAY" show debut this morning -- and one of the little rugrats got so excited, he fell headfirst into the backdrop ... and it was Ann Curry who came to the rescue!

0708_octomom_today_video
Octomom was talking about her controversial doctor when one of her sons (good luck ID'ing which one it is) tripped over the back of the set and took a header into the ground. Ann was quick to jump up and grab the kid, who seemed completely unfazed by the ordeal.

Just another day with Octomom.

your own luck

I don't know how anyone could maintain their sanity day in and day out having to take care of and be responsible for this many children.

frankies mom

That's funny.

lestergal

At the end of the video Nadya is boasting how she manages to watch over all of her children, Lol. I can't imagine what her life is like! I have enough trouble keeping up with my 21 month old, I couldnt imagine a whole army of them!!!

karen darvin

that does not look fun at all, she got herself into a real mess although I know people never should regret their children once they are there.it was pretty funny though.And of course the kid is unfazed, he's a little wild boy and nothing stops them until they crack their head open.

karlew

My husband's grandmother had 16 kids and looked after all of them by herself. If people can't fathom how this woman can look after so many kids when they have issues keeping track of one, that's your problem not hers. Before birth control, lots of women did this.

roonie

I saw part of this today and it was complete chaos. The interview had me so stressed with all the noise and the kids running all over I had to turn it off. It really made me agitated.

Ziggy

@karlew Have to agree with you on that somewhat. However you have to keep in mind, back then there weren't women having 8 babies at the same time. I was in a large family, but we were well spaced apart. I can't imagine trying to handle more than 2 infants at a time. I have to give her credit for still being sane.

ilovegossip

Way to rush to the aid of your child Nadya! Sheesh...

The today show had an article about the Duggars giving advice to Nadya and here is an excerpt:

The Duggars of the TLC show “19 Kids and Counting” have appeared on TODAY with all of their kids (who are extremely well behaved on set, we might add).

What a difference parenting makes...

KellyR

@ Ziggy: That would make A WORLD of difference... And as much as I would like to feel sorry for her, I don't... She made the choice to become a human incubator for a miniature baseball team, so the consequences are all hers... Good luck to you Octomom, you're gonna need it LMAO

smd

They should put a bullet in Octomoms head....then adopt out all those kids to loving normal homes and be done with it. Someone sew that womans vagina up PLEASE!!!

Virtual Insanity

Of course it was Ann Curry who rescued the kid. Octomom probably didn't bat an eye. I feel bad for each of her 47 kids.

silentstarling1

I hope she had the boys circmcised

bob

Sewing her cooter closed won't help since she didn't use it to create 'em or birth 'em.

Meanie

Why in the Fuqk! is anyone putting that nutjob skank and her daemon spawn brats on TV???????

Toadless