Springer:

I Would NEVER Interview Casey Anthony

7/9/2011 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jerry Springer says the rumors his show offered Casey Anthony $1 million for an interview are "absolutely, unequivocally not true" -- in fact, Jerry says he wouldn't do it even if HE got paid the million bucks!

0709_jerry_springer_tmz_video
Jerry was his usual jovial self yesterday when he explained he thought Casey shouldn't profit from what she did (or didn't do). Jerry said very directly, "God as my witness, I would never interview her. You could pay me the million dollars, I wouldn't do it."

And that's his final thought on that.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ChuckRock

I didn't know he was still on T.V

Scientific

I have no idea how most of these internet rumors start, but there sure are a lot of people who instantly believe them...this one was just silly, it never passed the smell test! Come on people use some COMMON SENSE!

.:Loki4Ever:.

GOOD! Casey got away with murder in Florida! Should have had the trial in TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!

nof

Hmmmm...

Oh so now Jerry Springer is taking the high road - ? -

...Brothers-and-sisters that get married -

Molesters -

...Grandfathers that marry their nieces -

Are all fine.

But no Casey Anthony's.

...I guess he got religion.

6one9

white trash!!

ama

Good, I hope everyone does this and she ends up poor. She'll never find a job.

nof

It would cost Jerry, or anyone else -

2-3 million to book Casey Anthony -

right now -

Admit it, Jerry -

You can't afford her.

Scientific

I don't think there was this much hate towards Bin Laden...this is great! LOL

Rogue Warrior

Hey Casey, if you ever get tired of "running" as these douchebags put it, just know you'll always have a seat on my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wids

Springer never pays his guests anyway. You know this was a rumor started in a trailer park someplace. If anyone pays Casey Anthony for an interview, it would have to be OPRAH.

She needs to save her OWN network before it sinks into oblivion.... or start including OWN as basic cable.

John the Lawyer

One media whore down, 9,548 to go

Caroline

Good for you, Jerry! Some may point to your past subject matter and scoff at your position but it really just shows me and many many others that this woman *is* the lowest of the low. Thanks so much Jerry.

w

35% of you people are the reason why that evil bitch casie will actually make money, 35% are dumbasses.

John the Lawyer

The only possible interviewer is Nancy Grace. Think of it. A pay per view event on HLN. Two media and attention whores face off.

colette

I would watch the interview..... So I could laugh at all the riciculous crap she would put out there. How ever would she remember all the lies she would have to pull out of her hat.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments