Springer:

I Would NEVER Interview Casey Anthony

7/9/2011 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jerry Springer says the rumors his show offered Casey Anthony $1 million for an interview are "absolutely, unequivocally not true" -- in fact, Jerry says he wouldn't do it even if HE got paid the million bucks!

0709_jerry_springer_tmz_video
Jerry was his usual jovial self yesterday when he explained he thought Casey shouldn't profit from what she did (or didn't do). Jerry said very directly, "God as my witness, I would never interview her. You could pay me the million dollars, I wouldn't do it."

And that's his final thought on that.

Canon

You go girl Casey! Only in America can you murder someone to get a career and become a millionaire. Look at Dog Chapman, a convicted murderer, yet his fans think he's the best.

wow

Don't believe anyone who said no. Morbid curiousity would get the better of them. Hell, Nancy Grace would be the first to watch and that's the truth.

Sondra

My brother said only Jerry Springer types would watch her because you would not be able to believe anything she was saying. I have no desire to see her make a penny off her story. Now, on the other hand if Jeff Ashton writes his life story I will certainly read it. He presented first DNA used in case in United States History. Quite a career.

Rogue Warrior

F OFF JS, I never thought I could lose ANYMORE respect from you, congratulations douchebag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bob

What a liar! He would have her on in a heartbeat if he could.

Kari

My opinion of Jerry Springer just went up!

Chris

As much as I hate her, it's like passing a car wreck, you don't want to look, but you can't not look.

Marie

Everyone stupid enough to associate themselves and their business with anything having to do with the Anthonys is gonna pay dearly... People are mad that Caylee didn't get justice and they're not going to forget it so soon... I've never liked Jerry Springer but I must admit that his decision to not associate with Tot Mom is definately the best he could make...

ThinkingWoman

The one fact we know about Casey Anthony is that she is an accomplished liar. Why waste my time watching or listening to an interview where she would simply tell another whopper?

justsaying

LOL!
MR.SCRUPLES. After some of the crap he's had on his show, that statement is just laughable.

The DA presented not one thread, one nuance, one iota of evidence that said this woman had anything to do with the death of her child. All he brought into the courtroom was a box full of symphaty.

A little white girl died and someone HAD to be the sacrificial lamb. They chose her. With no proof of anything, they hauled her before the people and pointed fingers. And the jury did the right thing in setting her free.

But now we have you all....prancing around this country throwing threats against her, her family, the judge and lawyers, and you all somehow has gotten the impression that this makes you better than her.

You all just want blood, and 95% of you who are shouting the loudest, never saw one day of trial. But you have this mob mentatality that is outragious and sick itself.

I now know how Jesus was nailed to the cross.

Even Nancy Grace, with her loud mouth, has NEVER CITED one piece of evidence that lead to her.

They just brough her into court, pointed at her and then said, hang her.

You white people scare the hell out of me. You truly do. You all are acting the same way against her that whites did (and still do) to blacks. Just accuse and hang them. You truly scare me.

McG

It's inevitable that she'll make money, but hopefully she'll soon realize what a pariah she really is, and basically fade away.

Mag

I will boycott any network or company that supports this murdering tot mom. If any network pays her for an interview and any company purchases commercial time during the show, I will never watch that network again, nor purchase any of the products from those companies. That goes for any publishing company too. Everyone who is appalled by the verdict should do the same.

Irene

Rafaelle Zuccaro, you are as disgusting as Casey Anthony.

jxtr

I would only watch an interview with Casey if she admits that she murdered her baby and apologize to all the people she hurt during this ordeal.

cartoonist1983

Jerry's awesome!!! And as far as interviewing Casey Anthony that sounds more like a Steve Wilkos topic.