Springer:

I Would NEVER Interview Casey Anthony

7/9/2011 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jerry Springer says the rumors his show offered Casey Anthony $1 million for an interview are "absolutely, unequivocally not true" -- in fact, Jerry says he wouldn't do it even if HE got paid the million bucks!

0709_jerry_springer_tmz_video
Jerry was his usual jovial self yesterday when he explained he thought Casey shouldn't profit from what she did (or didn't do). Jerry said very directly, "God as my witness, I would never interview her. You could pay me the million dollars, I wouldn't do it."

And that's his final thought on that.

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

why is the word W A T C H being censored, that is just silly.

middleagedcrazy

Of course everyone would watch, they are going through withdrawal right now and the anger and irritability is just the first step.

Tee hee

dana

no one wants to see or hear or read about that lying ho

Northern Lights

I KNEW Jerry would NEVER actually have an interview with her (now the execs at the news outlets who are money hungry, thats another thing). Even though Jerry has had some whacky stupid shows, it's all a bunch of BS (like Hugh Hefner and his chicks that are "in love" with him). It's all for ratings.

Now, THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY WATCH those goofy titled shows and BELIEVE that crap are a bunch of idiots themselves.

Think about it dummies.

DeeWA2010

Beyond that, I would find out the PARENT company of whoever did/does do one and I will NEVER patronize that company again! BOYCOTT CASEY ANTHONY!

Dan

First let me say that I do believe she was 100% guilty of either doing the murder herself or was involved.

However, the people that are acting out over her aquital make me more disgusted then her being set free did. That is our system of justice, and it is the best in the world. A jury found her not guilty and whether you agree or not with it, she is not guilty and should be left alone.

There is a saying that goes "it is better that a thousand guilty people are set free then one innocent person sent to jail". if her going free means that somoene innocent doesn't spend the rest of their life in jail, or gets executed, then so be it.

It is time to get over it and move on. Besides, there will be another media sensation trial come along soon to give all of you something to worry about.

Steve in Ft Laud

Not only would I no*****ch an interview with Casey, I would boycott any news organization that pays her a dime...I would also boycott any company that advertises during the showing or any future showing.

Dan

I should have added I know what it is like to be innocent and in jail. I did 10 days in jail in 2009 over a case of 100% mistaken identity. I had nothing to do with it, didn't know anyone that was involved with it, and was 5 hours away when it happened. I was looking at 15 years if it had not got straightened out.

BigDaddy

That's because he's not a journalist...any great reporter or journalist or interviewer would LOVE to have a shot at Casey. They would love to be the one to trip her up, or to get her to finally admit to something. So I hope true TV heavyweights take their shots at Casey...maybe one of them will ask the question that will make her break.

cartoonist1983

@The Mistress

The word WATCH is being censored because if you precede it with another word that ends with T, it spells an obscene term for a woman's vagina. You're right, it's the silliest thing ever.

SteveB

Has anybody thought what her defense team thinks about her innocence? They must have their own opinion how little Caylee died. Premeditated, manslaughter, accident, or other!

Susan

This is what I can't figure out. All the talk about who will or won't interview her. I heard today that her first interwiew would be gold and any news journalist would be thrilled to get it. She is a pathological liar who has been proved to never tell the truth. Hence an interview would be a farce.

NurseRatched

An interview with Casey will be the only way anyone will hear her speak, but it will never happen. She will not give anyone an opportunity to trip her up.

8amarya

oh great give the murderous heartless bitch more glamor, money, sympathy and coverage. people have to stop hearing the excuses of people like that and start focusing on the victim more.

baretta

I'd watch it so fast my head would spin. She's hot what can I say.