Joe Manganiello vs. Matt Bomer:

Who'd You Rather?

7/9/2011 3:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"True Blood" stud Joe Manganiello was spotted on the NYC set of "White Collar" along side the show's dapper star Matt Bomer on Wednesday.

0707_white_collar_rather

Question is ...

Chuck

I hate Bryce Larkin....

AJ

Should have been a both button, YO.

CJ

They both have their charms, but Bomer is SMOKIN' hot. Doesn't matter who HE'D choose, I'd definitely choose him :-)

baraboo_chick

Joe all the way! Who doesn't love a manly man? At first glance I thought Matt was Scott Disick... Kourts baby daddy! YUK!

Danielle

Matt's not gay, he is married and has three children, he jsut keeps his personal life personal.

Marsha

Both these actors are obviously hot, but Matt Bomer gets my vote hands down. He's gorgeous, brainy, never short of something witty to say, effortlessly charming. His intoxicating striking good looks by all acounts are only the outward shell of an inner beauty with ZERO ego. He is like a perfect piece of a renaissance art.

Stacy

I like them both but chose Joe. Watching him on True Blood - oh my! @Danielle - yes Matt is gay. He is raising three children (all boys) with his partner Simon Halls. Simon is CEO of a public relations firm in Hollywood.

lost grrl

Joe...every day and twice on Sundays...well twice every day too. And if he wants to bring his Nordic God Vampire friend that would be okay...more than okay.

Sheryl

@lala

You sound like an ill-mannered idiot. So because Matt is devastatingly beautiful, he looks like a "self-absorbed prick?" Have you ever bothered to watch Matt in an interview? Or read what his fellow actors have to say about him? He is one of the sweetest men on the planet. And the MOST gorgeous one, too! Your comments about his orientation are inappropriate, too. In other words, you suck. I'll take Matt Bomer over the other one any day. Matty is drop-dead gorgeous, intelligent, uber-talented and nice. Unlike you.

Jenna

I got with Matt. He is beautiful, talented and seems like a really nice guy!

micahmann

Don't make me choose.

kaitlin

it's a funny choice if you catch my drift. joe is available, matt isn't tho he sure is appealing.

YH

Matt Bomer for sure!

June

Matt anyday

Maryanne

I am shocked at the casual and repetive homophobic comments. Matt Bomer is gorgeous, classy, smart, elegant, funny, and self-deprecating. His private life has nothing to do with these facts. You hating posters ought to be ashamed of yourselves. I am disgusted. Go, Matt! <3

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments