« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Lights $100 Bill ... ON FIRE

7/12/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A recession-proof Floyd Mayweather Jr. literally has money to burn -- and proved it by setting a $100 bill on FIRE inside an Atlanta nightclub this weekend.

0711_floyd_mayweather_burning_money_EX
Floyd was partying with Lil Kim and Gucci Mane at the Velvet Room during the conflagration Sunday night -- and we're told, there were plenty more bills where that came from ... Floyd was rolling with STACKS of hundreds.

We should mention: it's illegal to burn money ... so if the Feds decide to pursue an investigation, Floyd could face up to six months behind bars, and, ironically, a $100 fine.

Fighting inflation, one bill at a time.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jackie

Stupid idiots. No wonder the World laughs at Americans like these.

The Real JJ

I love the girls expressions. I know their thinking "damn that's money i could use for rent.' lol

Superman

I'm sure he was just worshiping the devil at the time. He was like...Hell with giving money to the poor, let's show the devil how much we love him. I'm sure the devil appreciates his kind gesture and will love for his eternal stay with the devil in the "Lake of Fire".

On the plus side, if someone stole money from him after that point, then he shouldn't be upset since he was burning it anyways.

Yo

Can't wait to see this egotistical Ass clown get his pin head beat in..........and he will, they always do. What a douchbag!

Pablo

hope he gets charges

pancake

scare pusssssie fight someone good for a change. legal troubles gambling an getn ur azz kick by paq dont burn it you my need it in the future

Jasmin

wow. there are people in need all around this country who could have used that $100 for a few meals or place to sleep. he should be ashamed of himself. what an arrogant and self centered person he is. VERY sad.

Buckaroobonzai

freakin self absorbed idiot!

Kathy

Will always be stupid.

Debra

Chilldren are going to bed hungry, disasters are going on all around us, animals are starving, our old people are eating dog food. You showed everybody what a fool you are. Yep, you impressed your so called friends and public, hang in there when you are on your way down the ladder they will be nowhere around. You could use your God given fame to do so much good, instead you spit in Gods face, enjoy,
remember Karma. God is in control, not you. We are put here to do good and spread love, This is not your forever home.

Meanie

dumb ass moron

Sterling713

I hope Paquiao shoves his fists down his throat.

Onward

Save the picture to show him when he's broke and wondering where all the money went.

Lynnahmin

IGNORANT! I am not a racist 9-5'ver, for the record. I am one of those people/mothers working 60 hour work weeks to rebuild after my husband and I were both laid off during the past two years. I wonder how he would feel about that $100 if he had to choose between paying his bills or buying groceries for the week. I thought the whole idea behind C.R.E.A.M. was to acquire and retain lots of money, not burn it...... idiot.

Jim

Floyd... Your actions prove, beyond a doubt, that you are nothing more than street trash. You should have kept than $100. You'll need it sooner than you think. What a piece of ****.