Halle Berry -- Repeat 'Stalker' Arrested at Her Home

7/12/2011 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... the man who terrified Halle Berry all weekend returned to her Hollywood Hills home late Monday night -- and this time police busted the suspect on the scene after Halle ID'd him.

0628_halle_EX-02
Law enforcement sources say the man jumped over the back wall at Halle's home right around 11PM Monday night. This time her private security -- off-duty police officers -- were watching the suspect on a security camera as he entered the grounds.

They quickly nabbed the guy and called LAPD officers to the scene -- who arrested and booked him on suspicion of felony stalking.

We're told police believe this is the same man Halle spotted in her backyard Saturday and Sunday ... prompting an all out search for the suspect.

UPDATE: The man has been identified as 27-year-old Richard Franco.

0711_halle_berry_fotter

amazon_woman

GOOD THAT THEY GOT THAT S.O.B. !!!

Jackie

Great, now she can go away.

HumanNature

I hope that Halle's security team beat the living crap out of this lunatic before they turn the "JACKASS" over to the police!!!!

two cents

Ok, Great! But finish the story. Who is he? Was he a pap or some psycho??

Bubba

Why arrest and book him? Just splat his nuts against the same wall he jumped over. One good stomp should do the trick. Or pry two bricks from the wall and squash his nuts between these bricks.

MO

Good! It's after 3AM. I can sleep now knowing Halle Berry is safe.

theblackman

@Bubba
Lmao

LittleBIt

Thank God!!! Now don't let him out with just a slap on the wrist. Needs a 5150 evaluation and throw this loon in the cell.
Stay safe Halle.

theblackman

she looks like a dude
GROW UR HAIR LONGER HALLE!

David

I'm tired of seeing this woman's face here. She actually spooks me with all her dysfunctional behavior and not able to hold to a relationship and always using the race card.

Kathy

I'm tired of her dramas.

Whamo

@Kathy 21 minutes ago

Tired of her Drama? Ya the nerve of her to worried about about some whackjob stalker. I mean can you believe this chick?

Oh there's some guy in my back yard again, oh he's got a knife, some rope and a shovel, oh he's wearing my clothes, oh he just killed and ate my dog, I mean what IS wrong with this drama queen right?

Rhubino

Glad they got him. No matter how you slice it, without knowing the details, this guy is obviously effed up in one form or another.

mannequin

I can't stand the sight of this woman, I don't understand why a stalker would want to look at her.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

They shoulda just shot him to death and planted a gun on him, no one would miss a mutt like this who spends his time stalking Hollywood creeps and freaks.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments