Brooke Mueller:

Pipe Down,

It Was Only Pot!

7/13/2011 9:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller is telling friends ... the pictures TMZ posted showing her carrying what looked like a crack pipe are misleading ... because the only thing she was smoking was marijuana.

0713-brooke-mueller-tmz-ex-8
Brooke is saying she doesn't use the pipe to smoke cocaine -- she claims it was only pot and it's perfectly legal, because she has a marijuana prescription for anxiety.

But Mueller admits she's been on and off cocaine, telling friends, every few months she falls off the wagon and uses cocaine -- not crack -- but she also insists she hasn't been using for months.

Brooke says when she binges it usually lasts only around 12 hours, and then she snaps back into reality -- sometimes with the help of a little rehab.

And finally ... Brooke says there's no need for the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services to get involved in her life, because she's an involved parent and her kids are fine.

Jenn

I swear, I am moving to Hollywood, because everyone out there gets away with sh*t like this. Prescription for pot due to anxiety? I had a major stroke, I wonder what the hell I can get then !!! Why aren't the courts taking her kids away from her? I understand her parents are predominatly raising the kids BUT she is still around them as she is also living with her parents. That can't be a healthy atmosphere with her whacked-out, nasty crackhead self in and out. Screw that. Like one person said, no wonder other countrie*****e us. Really. Get it together America, we are truly a disgrace!

Jillian

Only pot??? Last I heard pot is a drug and it is illegal.

Josephina

I believe her. That pipe could be used to smoke either, and she has a prescription. I don't think she seems like a bad mom, but she probably needs more time in rehab to get more serious about permanently ending her addiction.

Johanna

Weed for anxiety...really???? I call a bulls*** flag on that!!!

always

It's time that Judge removes those kids from her and takes away the 55$$$$ a month . Those are Charlies kids NOT her parents. THey only care about the $$$$ they rasied Brooke and look how she turned out, been a druggie since she was a teenager. Take away that money judge ., you are helping feed her habit.

kathy

if i had her money and looked like that,it would only be cause i'm hittin that pipe

Kardashian H8R

She's an addict so even weed is a no-no for her.

jacksonfive210

Josephina
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
haha she needs more rehab so she can be serious about ending her addiction haha what a crock!!!! A million rehab vists couldnt get her serious about being clean. Going to rehab 15 times is kind of sad and just pathetic just look at how much money and time she has wasted. She even has two kids and the whole country bashing on her and still cant get clean. She gets 55k a month in child support and still looks like that and while on vacation with her kids she goes to the slums and trys to buy drugs from some sketchy random people and puts her life and her kids life in danger!!!!!

cameltoe enthusiast

How can Brooke be, as she claims, a very involved parent if every few months she falls off the wagon and uses cocaine?

She says she doesn't smoke crack, but based on her reasoning alone I would beg to differ. BrooketardMcCracksmoker!

Holly G

Marijuana actually makes anxiety worse not better. So who ever wrote her rx should really have their medical license checked.

jeffdg

her kids are fine ... what else is an out of touch addict going to say?

The Seer

Brooke is drama. Nothing more. Learn to be still girl, or die. Your choice.

Pete Beau

Poor thing, she's crying for help....the spike heels with the sweats are so HOT. I'd do her...

Muppet

IF she has a prescription for medical marijuana why did she run away? Why not just say, ok so you caught me but it's perfectly legal because I have a prescription? She's full of crap! People who aren't doing something wrong don't run!! Typical druggie liar!
I wonder if her children are ever in her care when she decides she's going to go on a crack bender. I hope someone steps in soon and takes those sweet little boys away from her before they get hurt. They don't deserve to live the hellish life she's putting them through.

LadyBeagles

Couple of things wrong with this picture
What Brooke should have said was; "I'm on my way to Arts & Crafts day at the park where we are going to learn how to make a bong out o*****atorade bottle. I cheated and made my bowl out of tin foil ahead of time."
Now that explaination I would have accepted.