Brooke Mueller, Charlie Sheen:

Reunited and It Feels ...

7/14/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller is telling friends she's been "hanging out" with Charlie Sheen again, and there's even a possibility of a reconciliation.

0713_brooke_charlie_ex_Tmz_love
Brooke is saying, right after the last Goddess left Charlie's world, Brooke began hanging with Charlie at his home, where he's been a virtual shut-in recently.

Brooke is saying, forget all the drama -- she has a good time with C.S. and they have a lot in common, including twins.  But Brooke acknowledges if they take it to the next level there are perils, given the toxic relationship they terminated with divorce.

Brooke was vague about what she does when she's with Charlie, but she made it clear -- the door is open, if only partially.

And you can't spell reconciliation without a "T" -- which is exactly what Charlie and Brooke have been sharing the last couple months ... the same t-shirt. How romantic.

0714_brooke_charlie_x17_Splash2

tom

What does reuinted mean?

Makes as much sense as these idiots even being in the public eye.

Noname

Don't do it Charlie, she just wants crack money!

cregis

Didn't she claim he tried to kill her? She's crazier than he is, or is this just to sell a reality show?

Mick Kahler

Misery, meet your company. I guess Brooke needs Charlie's help in screwing up the lives of their kids.

lou

What a crazy pair these two are. She'll be lucky if Charlie doesn't murder her - don't see what it is about him that she misses.

And why are those kids still with these idiots? You can't take children away from rich but crazy idiots?

Karaz

I don't know if anyone noticed but that maple leafs tshirt she wore in the pipe picture......so totally cs's shirt ....somebody's having crack house sleepovers

niles

A true Hollywood love story. aaaaww

Jennifer

You guys misspelled Reunited...

jen

the NEW code words for smoking crack "hanging out".....the only reason she goes over there is because charlie has actual pipes....they are not made out of tin foil.....can the world say white trash....

Green Fairy

Read pages from Charlie Sheen's High School Diary - written when he was 14 - 15 years old. Disturbing or what, didn't his family notice how disturbed he was?

"Charlie Sheen 1979-1980 journal, with "Charlie Estevez" written at top right corner of cover. With 35 pages of journal entries discussing a melange of topics. Two October 1979 entries read in part: "…people that act so hot should have their mothers raped by 7 Hell's Angels in front of them. That's not all. I also think they should be cut in half…and be viciously tortured…" and "…my dream vacation is one with a harem of 40 beautiful girls"

"…Often I feel that I'm gonna go crazy. I really don't know why either…I know it sounds kind of stupid but who knows maybe some day I'll just go whacko…"

LTG

I'm going to need you guys to spell check that title, LOL, otherwise I say let the craziness do what it does. Maybe they will get it together.

texasoilchick

Reuinted? Someone at TMZ forgot to do spellcheck... LOL

HarryO

Drunks of a feather stick together....

Logan

I personally hope they are not considering getting back together,but if they are I hope it works out for them.They all deserve some happiness. Most importantly for the twins it would be nice if they could put their differences aside and raise them together.

Heather

Reunited is spelled wrong. Did Max do that?