« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rachel Uchitel: She Dated Elin's New Boyfriend!

7/16/2011 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Elin Nordegren may be in Sweden, but she just can't seem to escape Rachel Uchitel -- because we found out ... Rachel banged Elin's new boyfriend!

Rachel Uchitel and Elin Nordegren
We told you yesterday ... Tiger Woods ex-wife is dating marketing exec Jamie Dingman, whose dad is a billionaire tycoon. But before Elin, sources tell TMZ Jamie and Rachel were an item -- and there was a little bit of an overlap with Jamie and Tiger, but Jamie bowed out to the golfer.

In fact, when Rachael got serious with Tiger, Jamie joked with her, "That ok.  I'll date his wife, Elin."

And get this ... at the time the Tiger Woods scandal broke, Jamie was living with Rachel in a MIami home.

And there's more. Remember the name, Jen Madden? She's the one who sold the Tiger Woods story in the first place, and she got the info because she stayed at the Miami home and overheard Rachel tell Jamie about her affair with Tiger.

Who knew Elin Nordegren had a little bit of Rachel in her.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

HumanNature

Look like Elin being set up!!

E.T.

Well, well, well, seems like this girl Elin can only date money men. Yes she is without a doubt seeking security first relationship second. After her last relationship with Tiger it would only make sense she would be check these guys out first, but some how it's a little hard for Elin to see past the Benjamin’s.

Ivan in Phoenix

Elin doesn't need another A-hole messing up her life. She needs to lose this guy yesterday. Rachel is one of the biggest gold digging sloors ever to walk the earth.

Homer

Two questions come to mind... How does this guy get all the hot chicks? Wait I think I already know the answer to that $$$. Second, is there anyone that Rachel has not "dated"? Never mind I know the answer to that too.

Me

Rachel = Throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Do you think Uchitel just didn't give a S--- after 911 happened?
It seems after losing her fiance in the Twin Towers, she has done whatever and whomever she wants to and doesn't care about anyone's feelings. She got the plastic surgery, etc.
I had a friend, who lost her husband to a freak accident at 28 years old and she flipped out. Moved to another state, had plastic surgery up the wasu, sleeps with other people's husbands & left all of her old friends behind, which was good under the cir****tances because I wouldn't have put up with her S--- or her attitude!

janet

Yeah, she dated and had sex with anyone and everyone as long as she get's money. Seems as though she's running out of names.

laura

Joey - you're 100% right! I just hope she gets some serious psych help. What's she's going through is comparable to an alcoholics drunk. She isn't able to become sober. It doesn't make it right, it makes it what it is. The girl is sick.

I'm confused why anyone isn't saying that Elin is chasing money. She was wronged in the Tiger scandal, sure.. But now she's dating a wealthy man who runs in this circle of women? Oh, must be love. Why is Elin a princess who does no wrong?

Rocco

It's getting to where I feel the need to shower after reading TMZ.

TMI.

Dan Frederiksen

hehe everybody is so quick to attack Rachel but the story here is the guy. I got a serious date rape vibe from him yesterday and living in new york and she is swedish living in florida it smells a lot like he sought her out rather than innocent chance meeting. that could of course be innocent enough but the date rape face combined with the wall street finance he didn't seem right.

the association with Uchitel doesn't help. gotta wonder how much he has told Elin.
I think she is making a bigger mistake than Sandra Bullock here.
do women inherently have bad judgment? : ) are they pushovers

Diamond

how much did that 'date' with Uchitel cost him? Elin can date whoever she wants. Uchitel is a w,h,o,r,e.

Danielle

This is sad, I can't see Elin trusting anyone else because I doubt she knew this guy was with Rachel. Rachel is a a horrible perosn for putting this out in public.

Danielle

I don't think Elin is after money for those saying that, she has money, so that is likely why she is datng money because others would be after her money. Also, people with money are now her social area in life, so that is the men that she meets.

Dan, I don't think this is like Sandra Bullock, Jesse is not a child of a billiionaire, but one of the street. This guy just sounds like a spoiled rich kid thinking he can do whatever.

Howling Drunky

Who hasn't banged her?

Matt

Elin is a bigger gold digger than Rachel. She was a nanny!